PLAYLIST

battlefield || svrcina

"Meet me on the battlefield, even on the darkest nighst i will be your sword and shield, your camouflage and you will be mine."

warrior || beth crowley

"My memory refused to separate the lies from the truth, and search the past my mind created."

the kids aren't alright || fall out boy

"And i still feel that rush in my veins, it twists my head just a bit too thin, all those people in those old photographs i've seen are dead."

waving through a window || dear evan hansen

"When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around, do you ever really crash, or even make a sound?"

radioactive || imagine dragons

"I raise my flag and dye my clothes, it's a revolution i suppose, we've painted red to fit right in."

impossible || james arthur

"Tell them I was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open, tell them what i hoped would be impossible."

stronger || proper gentleman ft. mr gabriel

"And the hardest part is believing you are stronger than you look in the picture, you are brave even as you are falling apart."

1-800-273-8255 || logic ft. alessia cara, khalid

"It's holding on, though the road's long, and seeing light in the darkest things, and when you stare at your reflection finally knowing who it is."

❋❋❋❋❋

You can find this playlist in Spotify! If you want to listen to it, of course.

It's under the name "BATTLEFIELD -demonslayer2203".

~Blue