BATTLEFIELD

BATTLEFIELD

INTRODUCTION

Owen Fairchild does not know who he is. He thought he knew, a long time ago.

It's almost like he had it written on his forehead: Owen Fairchild is the son of Jocelyn Fairchild, older brother of Clary Fairchild. His mission? Protect his sister, making sure she was far away from the truth, from the Shadow World. Because it changes people, to know you are half angel, half human. It makes you grow into a person you didn't know was there before. It turns you into a warrior. And he didn't want his little sister to change, he didn't want Clary to see how fucked up his world actually was.

But time passes, people change, lies grow into bigger lies. Owen can't stop noticing how hard it is to trust people. When he finds out his own mother not only lied to his sister, but to him as well, Owen doesn't know what -or who- to believe anymore.

There's still more secrets to discover.

And Owen will surprise himself even more when some of those secrets are about himself, and who he is

Or at least, who he thought he was.

shadowhunters [season 1]

  ⚜ ⚜⚜⚜⚜ 

I don't own any storylines or characters mentioned. All rights go to the creators in Freeform and Cassandra Clare for creating these amazing characters and the world every single one of us wants to live in. I do own Owen Fairchild and his plot line, so if you steal my idea I'll hunt you down and kill you dead.

[ warning: this story will explore mature and explicit topics such as abusive treatment, self hatred, sexual themes, and more.]