hidden talent part2

Start from the beginning

Sanskar's pov end....

Third person's pov...

Ragini made swara sleep and goes to close the window... There she sees laksh sitting in the garden looking at sky... Ragini looks around... Starting of winter... Dew is falling... Ragini shook her head worriedly and takes out long shawl and went to him...

Laksh feels a soft hand on his shoulder... He turns... A light smile plays on his lips seeing his life standing there... He holds her hand a signals to sit...

Ragini : laksh it quite late and... It's cold out side... Please go inside...

Laksh pleades through eyes... Ragini sighs and sits... But wraps both with the shawl... Laksh again smiles and slightly pulls ragini in his embrace... No one says nothing for long... But sometimes silence says many things right??? Both just feeling each other presencr near them which they get very less...

After sometime...

Ragini : laksh...

Laksh : hmm...

Ragini : you should give divorce me and remarry...

Laksh jerks hearing this... Ragini looks at him...

Laksh : please no... No ragini... I am happy...

Ragini : i can't tolerate... Everyday a new person will come and say against my sister... Against our relationship... Accuse me and my sis...

Laksh : but who will matter to you ragini?? Those people or me?? I will die Ragini... (cries)

Ragini (cups his face) : sssshhhh... Please no... Laksh.... U know na i love you... But i love my sis too... I can't leave her alone laksh... I am sorry... (she cries more)

Laksh tightly hug her..

Laksh : i have no problem... Trust me... Please don't say like this...

Laksh kiss her hair... Ok now stop... It's late... Lets go for sleep. .

Both enter in house... Laksh drop her near her room... And cares her hair...

Laksh : good night....

Ragini smiles then hugs him tightly and gives a tight kiss on his cheek... In which laksh wide his eyes... And place his palm on his cheek and looks at her... Where ragini giggles and wish him good night and enter in the room... Laksh smiles widely and goes to sleep...

Next day...

Sanskar's pov...

I came from jog and looks at drawing area where bhai and bhabi is sitting and sipping coffee from same mug and doing little romance... I smile widely and think not to disturb them... So went to garden area... Seems like cry baby (swara) has not woke up yet... Chalo thoda toh time mila inhe... But my thoughts broke on familiar laughing sound... I look at the direction i see... Oh god... Is she an angel?? ...

Swara... She was wearing half sleeve below knee length white color floral frock... Her long curly hair is open fully but tied slightly with a small flower like clip... A flowe crown on her head... She is playing jumping clapping... And 3 small White small puppies roaming around her... And licking her feet... Their mother is sitting with no tension in quite far... A male dog also sitting with her... I saw dolly didi also there giving water to plants... But the sight is seems like a cute fairy is playing there... I just forget everything... Everything that she is the reason for my bhai's sad life... She is the reason for breaking my family... I just watch her leaning against the wall... And unknowingly a smile appears on my face... An unknown desire to play with her... touch her... Laughing with her...comes in my heart... But suddenly she slips in mud... She was about to fall.... My legs automatically runs to her to save her... And i succed... She falls in my arm.. I just admire her... She is like a small frighten kitten... She slowly open her big big eyes and looks at me... She gets scared... And again close her eyes tightly and makes a crying face... And in next second she starts crying 😭😭😭😭😭