24: War between love and friendship

Start from the beginning

Fatin tried to aimed me, her feet touched to fari's leg making her im balance..I holded her tightly around my arms... We had a quick section of eyelock...... She pushed me lightly and ran from their ... While fatin warned me and followed her..

"What was my mistake... This girl is full of mystery , surprises,Jo bhi ho thank God ice cream parlor ke andar nahi Gaye ,and look at them busy with there own worlds leaving me all alone.... Look at my hair...it look so messy..."I huffed kept the belongings into my car , was coming back to ice cream parlor while trying to set my hair...

Hair jel popped in front of me I look back and their she was again Making me surprised at her move... Bullet train...

"Thanks" I plastered a fake smile and rolled my eyes..

"Sit their" she ordered me ...

"Why??" I couldn't resist my self asking this question..

"I said sit " her voice was Lil bit tough this time.. oh God...is she psycho

I silently sat on the near chair "physo".. and next surprised was when she touched my hair .... I was just looking her face experssion like "aww and wow"... I was surprised on myself how did I allow her to do that .

"You are welcome and sorry for my chudail friend behavior " she marched towards exit. Or might have marched towards her car making me look like dumb ass.....

........

Fariha p.o.v

"Fatin he called you chudail ..like seriously..." I was laughing so hard ...

"You are unbelievable . Khud ka banaya huwa rule Tod diya.. Waha par toh aise react Kar rahi jaise you mind it ... Oh god I got scared , when you walked away with that death glare expression dude... "She hit me on my forehead

"Awwch!!what !!!you know how I m ..hum rules khud banate hay aur khud todte hay .. " I winked

"Very well.. a unique creature on this universe... Mujhe lagta hay jiju ki toh band bajne wali hay"she gave me another hit on my head...

I borrowed gel from the store and went back where Hussain was... bcz I know very well how they are

I set his hair while he was busy looking at me with O Wala look...

I smiled at his shocking expression... and went back

Just then shehry Hussain and girl arrived their

"Look who's here?"shehry smirked fatin while fatin just ignored him...

I looked at shehry and nodded my head in no with smile..... He smiled and went to his way..

"Let's go fari" fatin dragged me towards car.  Fatin got a call from her unty to come home quickly....

"Hussain plz can you drop fari home safely..I had to go to unty place it's an emergency..plzz" she requested Hussain while I was refusing her not to....

"Ohk..no probs... I hope everything is fine "he said...

"Come here car is parked over their" he pointed towards his car where shehry and that gurl was walking...

"Don't worry... I m not alone ... She is savera my childhood friend of Pakistan and cousin too ... And he is my brother you know him.. so let's go ... After you " he spoke so softly looking at my stress face ..

"Thank you" I smiled
.....
A very next day

A girl is seen stepping out of her scooty,she was wearing blue jeans with white top..her silky smooth dark brown hairs was left open with curls at the end..