My Life And Paul's (A Paul McCartney FanFiction Story)

Did you ever think. Dream a little. Then have that turn into reality. Well that's what this book is about. If you love Paul McCartney, your gonna love this book. A book that's a little romance,fiction, adeventure, and action all in one book.

I'm Courtney, aged 14, live in California, with my mom, dad, and sister. My sister's name is Alicia, aged 15,and of course lives with me and my mom and dad in California.

Courtney's POV

So, I love the beatles...but mostly Paul McCartney. I mean his hair, teeth, his voice...perfect. It was when he was young anyway. I never actually met him. But I so wish I could. My sister and I have loved them since we were little. So has my mother. My mom, Alicia, and I listen to the beatles together in the morning when she drops us off at school. I'm in the Junior High and Alicia is in the Senior High. My friends think I'm crazy for liking an old persons music. They say you should listen to Rap music...a little R&B. I just don't like that music. I like classic rock music. That's pretty much what I'm like.

Alicia's POV

So, Paul McCartney is my favorite beatle. I love them all but Paul is totes my favorite. I make my boyfriend listen to his songs. My boyfriends name is Josh. He is totally cute and I love him so much. Courtney's boyfriend is David. She loves him so much, I can tell there gonna last...a long time.

Sorry my first chapter was so short but, I didn't know what else to write and it is my first time writing a book. So, I will write more on the second chapter ,most definetly. And I'm sorry if there are any errors.