Chapter 6

HEY BROS!!!! WAZZUP?! x3 anyways youre probably like DEMMIT WOMAN UPDAAAAATE!!!!!! Weeeeelllllll.... just so u know I am easily distracted and forget what I was supposed to do....so ya. Emma make dis extra long for you guys cuz I know my chapters are short and I have a MAJOR writers block so BY HAPPY OR ELSE ILL BITCH SAP YO FACE.............LETS CONTINUE SHALL WE?!

-3 months later cuz I cool like dat (~*-*)~-

Your POV

We started to become closer and closer friends and stuff. A few weeks ago I started a YouTube account. My username is Datgammergal.(not real username!!...I think......)So far I have 100,000 subscribers, most of them are bros and the rest are just random people.

Today me and pewds are going to the park(BTW IN DA STORY ITS SUUUUUMMMMMEEERRRR!!!X3) to FINALLY meet cryaotic and cinnamontoastken. While we were in the car,talk dirty by Jason Derulo was on. We laughed and sung terribly to the song.

Jason

(haha)

Jason Derulo

I'm that flight that you get on, international

First class seat on my lap gurl, riding comfortable

Because I know what the girl them need,New York to Haiti

Got lip stick stamps on my passport, you make it hard to leave

Been around the world

Don't speak the language

But your booty don't need explaining

All I really need to understand is

Will

You

Talk dirty to me

BANANA BANANANANANA BANANANANA

Talk dirty to me

BANANA BANANANANANA BANANANANA

Talk dirty to me!

Right at that part, we were already at the park/hills. Once pewds parked the car all I could see was to figures sitting on top of one hill closet to the parking lot. My guess was it was cry and ken.

Soon we got out the car and I went towards the back of the tan mustange. I opened up the trunk and got the blanket and the basket full of food."HURRY UP, SLOWPOKE!!" someone yelled from the top. I looked up to see pewds was already at the top. I smiled a yelled " WELL GET YO BUTT OVER HERE AND HELP ME!" I heard laughing as one of the figures was coming down the hill. That's not pewdiepie.... is that cry? As soon as I thought that a man with a white poker faced mask was walking this way. Wow that was a good guess (~^3^)~.

-LATER ON DAT DAY CUZ I LAZY (°-°)-

I burst out laughing when pewds stuck carrots in his ears and tried putting tomatos in his nose... only to have "tomato sauce" all over his face. Once I got up from laughing my butt off on the floor I saw him blush…one of those "STAHP LAUGHING THIS IS EMBARRASSING!" I laughed even more and this time all of the guys laughed. Man this is the best day ever... even after hearing pewdies beautiful laugh..... wait did I just say that?

HEY BROS IM FINALLY DONE AFTER ALL THE NAGGING FROM MY MUM SAYING "CLEAN YOUR ROOM! WASH THE DISHES!! START THE LAUNDRY!" ect...I was supposed to finish did yesterday but my family is driving me INSANE!! SJJXNXJDBKASNNKXbknJlkgs! anyways hope you guys liked it and I think its longer chapter than the others but MEH. BAI BAI MY PEOPLE!! WUV U ^3^