You're Mine (a pewdiepie x reader fanfiction)

EDITORS NOTE

Hey guys!!!  Just so you know this is my first fanfic ever... like ever. Anyways I would appericiate it if you would not criticize or judge on my book OR copy it. I hope you bros like it :3 and your age is 25.... LETS CONTINUE SHALL WE(even though I didn't even start x3)!

Chapter one

I walked through the hallway of my new house in Italy. I just moved here and so far its nice... I guess. I flipped my ______[<---enter hair color here] hair back from covering my face. Since I came here by car from Germany, I was exausted. Where the hell is the bedroom?.......YES found it!! As I run down the LONG hallway, I finally found my room. It was a big room with a queen size bed and a dark brown bedside table. It was 2:49 a.m. so it was really dark in here.

When I found the light switch behind the door... I heard a sound, like a girl screaming from the neighbours house. What the fuck? I slowly walked towards the nearest window, only to find nothing but dark windows. I should go and see what's going on.

**guess what? SKIPPIN THE WALKING PART >:3**

As I walk to the neighbours door, another scream came and this time there included some Sweden words I did not recognize... but in a male voice. I knocked on the door. " Hello? Are you guys OK? I heard a scream and thought something was wrong." After about six seconds I said that, a man with messy dirty blonde hair and charming blue eyes showed up at the door.

  I blushed.Dang that boy is cute!"Umm... hi I'm _______ [<---- insert name here]... I live next door."I said smiling and pointing to the right."OH my name is Felix. I also go by Pewds"he said with a wink" I  grined even wider "Nice to meet you. And also... what was all that screaming about?"

  "Oh umm... I was playing some amnesia. Do you know what that is?" My eyes widened with excitement. "Are you serious? I LOVE amnesia!!" (oh ya forgot to tell you that you are a gamer c:)he smirked" Wanna watch me play? Me and the bros were just getting chased by rats on some weird amnesia costum story."he said.

    " Sure I'll join you.Wait.... there's more people here?" I said looking around Felixs shoulder. He laughed. " No I just call my subscribers bros. I have a YouTube account."he said like it was pretty obvious."Well I didn't know that. What's your account name?" "Its Pewdiepie."Wait a second...PEWDIEPIE!!! I thought I knew his face on youtube!!Keep calm...don't go fangirling in front of him......agh never mind."OMFG YOUR PEWDIEPIE!!! AND YOUR MY NIEGHBOUR?OMGOMGOMG BEST DAY EVER!!!!"I started screaming like a crazy lady."SHUT UP WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!"some one yelled at me."Hehehehe...umm... sorry sir!"I was redder than a fire truck.Pewds was staring at me. I turned even redder than tomato.            "Sorry I went a little fan girl crazy..."
God that was embarrassing... I'll just go home now."I'm just gonna...umm... go home now. Sorry for disturbing you guys. Good night." I turned around with a frown.

  "Wait!!!"I heard yell Pewds yell.Before I could even turn around, I felt strong hands on my shoulder turn me around.Omg I can't believe how hot he is up close.I blushed.

-------------------------------------HAHAHAHAHAHA...HA now time for a cliff hanger! >:3 Will Pewds kiss you or will he just hug you or something.... writers block GRRRR that's why I'm stopping for now. SEE YA BROS LATER!!!