Do you even know me?

Kawaii Chan is still crying and Zane walks up to her and sits down "I-I'm sorry Kawaii Chan I don't e-even know know why I said that- Kawaii chan laid her head on Zane's shoulder "I-it's ok Zane.....

Zane's POV
Wait did she just call me Zane instead Zane kun?? This isn't really like her
"umm kawaii chan did you just speak in 1st person??" I told her, Kawaii chan looked like she just got stage fright

"o-oh uuh I mean, I mean k-kawaii chan hehehe....
"Are you sure look I'm sorry for I said it just I wanna know your ok"

Kawaii Chan's POV

Zane looked  like he was truly sorry I had already told him it was alright but guess he really was sorry for what he said heh.

I don't know why I even started crying at those words he said to me I've heard meaner thing before from my childhood but I guess it just reminded me of before.....

maybe I could trust Zane I mean he has Well kinda been through a the same thing but just a little bit different from mine

"Zane... can I trust you" I looked at his light sky blue eye
"Um Yea..."
I took a deep breath and said " ok well Zane what do you know about me so far"

"For one, I'm pretty sure your favorite color is pink, you love baking, it's actually your job and love wearing cute outfits too and your OTP is aarmau because you love shipping people so much"

"But do you think all of that is true"

" wait are you trying to tell me something here, are you saying none of those things are true"

"Well I do love to bake and ship people... but Zane I have another side of me you know?" I felt like crying again he saw me tearing up and held my hand tight he looked at me and said

"Kawaii chan, if you don't feel comfortable telling me this you don't have to"

I smiled at him I can tell he blushed a little he was opening a bit up to me it's kinda rare for Zane to say something nice to someone and be on a happy mood all the time the only time I've ever seen him in a happy mood is when he watches my little horsies and eating chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting on it

*sigh* I realized Zane was still holding my hand I wish he could hold it forever...
I finally say something to Zane

"No... I want to tell you Zane but you can never tell anyone not Katelyn, Nicole, Garroth, Laurence, not even Aphmau do you promise?

He nods a showing that he does promise to never tell anyone

I take a deep breath "It kinda feels weird telling someone this because I've kept this secret ever since middle school, ever since I was little I've was bullied for just being a meif'wa kids would call me stupid cat or why are you so dumb oh wait your a meif'wa

It always broke my heart but I shrugged it off but it got worse to the point where they were hitting me. At home I didn't feel like I was loved sure I had 11 brothers and sisters who loved me but my mother and father would always act as if I was never there they would make complements on how talented my brothers and sisters were and then there was me I had no talent at all.

Until one day I read a book called kawaii cookie I wanted to be just like her "unique" so I started wearing more pink and acted cuter I even changed my name.... that's when everything started to get better nobody was bullying anymore they actually wanted to hangout with me and for once I felt "loved" but not enough I started to date some guys all of them broke up with me but I kept doing what I was doing ,he ,He ,he" The laugh turned into a cry I started to cry even more then Zane hugged me, his sweater felt so warm and cozy I wanted this hug to last forever....

Zane's POV
I hugged kawaii chan I wanted to let her know that she wasn't alone and that I care for her I would do anything for her but I don't know if she has the same feelings for me but I didn't want it to be too much for her today so I just comforted her
"Kawaii chan..." just then I started to tear up a bit because it reminded me of my life too...

Let's all cry together guys ;-; hope you enjoyed this chapter also just a little notice here Damien as I said in the bio was going to take kawaii Chan's heart away from Zane's but he doesn't show up until a few chapters later so yea I would've uploaded this like on Wednesday but I didn't have any Wifi but now it's back on so yay!!! Anyways, Bye guys see you in the next chapter!! ~() meow!