HBOAFM:Prologue

"Rayne you're sick! How could you do this to me?"

I threw all of her clothes out of the closet packing her things.

"Don't do this to me, I'm going through pain right now."

The tears of a junkie weren't going to persuade me to stop what I'm doing.
Rayne used to be a fun-loving energetic woman when I met her at college. A three-year relationship went down the drain.

"To get a quick fix you decided to abort our child."

Rayne threw a lamp in my direction. "I wasn't ready for a child."

I grabbed her shoulders. "You don't make those decisions without talking to me!"

I let this relationship go longer than I expected. I should've ended things a year ago, but I couldn't I was and still her only family.

An abortion.

She got a abortion and I had to hear it from my friend Keith he's a doctor from the hospital.

"Rayne I did a lot for you and this is how you repay me!"

"I need you!"

"You need help, I can never forgive you for this!"

"You made me this way, not coming home, being with Dave and his bitch ass sister."

"Dave and Peyton have nothing to do with this." I held her suitcase and head downstairs.

She grabs on to my arm, "I can do better!"

" Lose my number." I opened the door

"That girl came between us."

"That's snuff came between us. Peyton only tried to be your friend but you were too jealous to see that."

"Chris doesn't do this, we can try again and I'll keep it this time."

"Why would I do that?" I pushed her to put the door.

"You love me." She cried

"I tried to love you but you love that shit more you did me."

Jayybeans