Pt. 22: She Has A Plan?

Recap: After that she just slammed the door and locked it......
Erika's POV:

I don't know if she was really with or at Jake's or wherever he is. I just want to know where he is. I miss he words can't explain. It's all my fault he is gone. When it was only Kade, Kenzie, Nathan, and I, all I did was sit in room and cry.

Jake's POV:

Everyone was home by now and we were just getting the plan started. I got Erika this dress and had Tessa come over to get it.

I then had to order her second dress and it said it would be here tomorrow which was when I wanted to do the plan

I got her an army green one cause she has always loved the color and because it matched her eyes

I got her an army green one cause she has always loved the color and because it matched her eyes. I already had her family on a flight out here and they already had the same concept as Erika. Summer dress clothes and fancy dinner clothes. I ordered the goat and it should be here tomorrow. Now everyone just needs to keep her distracted.

Erika's POV:

Tomorrow or when Jake was coming home. I had something planned. I have had this made since the day he left cause I couldn't sleep but the plan is.....

Ok guys I was tempting on writing or not cause I was falling asleep and studying too. But hope you guys enjoyed. Erika's plan will be next chapter so you will have to wait. But thank you for reading!!!!
-Abi❤️🐐