It became silent, and Liam turned up the radio. “Boyfriend” by Justin Bieber came on, and the boys started singing along to it.

“IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND, I’D NEVER LET YOU GO! I’D KEEPYOU ON MY ARM GIRL, YOU’D NEVER BE ALONE. AND I COULD BE A GENTLEMAN, GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT…” Suddenly, a phone started to ring form inside my bag. I jumped in surprise, and started fishing around the bag. Liam put the volume down, as the phone continues to ring. The boys were all looking at me. I finally found the phone and took it out. It wasn’t my phone: last time I checked, Danny had killed it, and apart from that, it looked nothing like mine. I raised the phone up. “Is this anybody’s?” I asked, and they all shook their heads. Then the phone became silent and started to ring again.

I then noticed the caller ID. Jimmy, the screen flashed. I had accidently also taken Danny’s phone.

“Hey this is Danny’s phone” I said out loud.

“Give it to me” Harry said, and I passed the phone to him. He pressed answer and put it on speaker.

“Now you answer the fucking phone! Dammit Danny! Anyways, I’m on my way to the house. Do you need me to bring anything else?” Jimmy’s voice said through the phone. No one spoke.

“Hello? Hell-“ Harry then hangs up. “Shit, he’s on his way!” he said. Liam begins to drive faster. The forest kept going on. No one spoke. I started looking around my bag; looking at what else i had taken that’s not mine.

I took out a wallet and looked inside. I then started to laugh. “Nice picture, Harry” I said, handing him the wallet. “You’re just jealous of this sexy beast” he said.

“I am! I wish I had those luscious curls of yours” I said, and the boys started laughing, all accept Harry, who was too busy petting his curls. I took out another wallet. “That’s mine” Niall said, and I handed it to him. I took out an iPhone. The background picture was a carrot. I started laughing.

“Louis, why is your background picture a carrot?” I asked, trying to catch my breath. Louis shrugged, smiling to himself, and I passed up phone. Harry grabbed it and looked at the screen. “I thought you said your background picture was me?”

“Sorry mate” he said, shrugging. Harry pouted. I gave out the rest of the phones and wallets and then took out my phone.

“Stupid Danny” I muttered under my breath.  I really needed to call Mike. I looked around at the boys. “Can I borrow one of your guy’s phone? Mine is broken” I ask.

They all look start digging in their pocket for their phone. Louis is the first to get it out. He looks at it, and frowns, then looks back at me. There is a strange look on his face, but I don’t comment.  “It’s not working” he says.

“Neither is ours” the other boys say. I sigh. I really needed to call Mike. But I could call him later on. I secretly didn’t want to leave the boys yet.

I hear a chewing sound next to me. I looked up to see Niall eating Oreos. My Oreos. The ones I had from my bag. I always carried Oreos in my bag, and I recognized these. They were the Double-Stuffed ones, my favorite. I stared at him in horror.

“NIALL!” I screeched. He looked up at me, and then looking at the box of Oreos, and then back at me.

“YOU ARE EATING MY OREOS! FROM MY BAG! MY BAG!” he just shrugged.

“I was hungry” he said, biting into another of those double stuffed drops of heaven.

“GIVE ME!” I said, and lunged at the Oreos, but he reached them out of my grasp. Oh no, he didn’t! That little leprechaun is gonna have a piece of my mind!