Chapter 14 - The Truth

Third P.O.V.

"Do you still want to know?" Kain confirmed. Jess looked at him.

"Yes." Jessica was determined. She wants to know why Kain went through the effort of kidnapping her. She wants he hates Masaomi so much. She wants to know why Masaomi doesn't want her knowing what happened between them. She wants to know Masaomi's 'dirty little secret' is. Kain let out a breath and began his story.

"I used to be the leader of the Yellow Scarves until Masaomi came and took it from me. You see I got sick and I couldn't run the gang properly. So my sister and girlfriend suggested to temporarily give leadership to Masaomi. Which I agreed, he was a very dedicated member and I trusted him very much. We used to be great friends before everything happened," Kain closed his eyes for a few seconds before speaking again.

"So Masaomi became had temporary leadership while I recovered but during that time the Blue Squares came into power and started causing a riot within the Yellow Scarves. Masaomi took control of the situation but the power went to his head and when I recovered he refused to step down like he had forgotten his place was temporary." Kain opened his eyes a fire was blazing in them.

"We got into a heated argument and things weren't looking pretty. The Yellow Scarves became divided. Half supported me and half supported Masaomi. But nothing was to stop him. He killed both my sister and girlfriend just to get me to leave. Which I did. I was so shaken up and distraught I was going to commit suicide but then I saw Corrin. He too had just lost his twin brother and was going to end his life. I saw me in him so I talked him out of it and we helped each other cope. So I too owe him my life like he, I."

Jessica didn't know when she started crying but she was and couldn't stop. The tears just flowed and flowed. Kain smiled bitterly and brought her into a hug. Jessica hugged him tightly. Kain winced in pain but didn't say anything. He just held the shaking girl close. Kain felt as if she was crying his tears that he didn't have left. And Jessica had felt the same.