Epilogue

Selena's P.O.V.

It is one year from the moment Justin lost his voice. He was broken. He didn't eat or communicate with us. I was so sad too. It hurt like hell to see him like this.

He's going to hospital today and he'll have an operation. This is the last chance doctor said to us last time. If he will not get his voice this time, he'll not get it never.

I was nervous and I still am, but I just know he'll get his voice back.
—-
"So we did the best that we could. I can't say if it will be okey, but it looks pretty good for Justin."

"You know his voice is everything for him. He can't sing and singing is like life for him." I said to Peter, the doctor that operated Justin, he's like my friend.

"I know. We will see after 24 hours."

"Please God, get back Justin voice to him. You know it's everything for him. He without his voice or without singing it's like Canada without maple syrup. You know he's the good one, he never did something that bad. I never did too, so please." I whispered and sit next to sleeping Justin.

"Selena" someone said and I woke up. "Selena" I heard Justin and I looked at him.

"Oh my god, you can talk!" I screamed and hugged him.

"It's a miracle." he said and I cried a little bit.

"It is." I said and kissed him.

So this is the Epilogue. It's shitty I know, but I kinda like it. Hope you too🔥