Forever with lord Sesshomaru

I was looking for some food and after awhile I returned to see Rin asleep beside Jaken and I smiled as I laid down beside her. When I woke up she was gone and so was Jaken. I quickly got up and went to look for them.

"Rin! Jaken!" I yelled.

"Rain is that you?" A voice asked softly.

I turned to see Kagome and her friends standing behind me.

"Kagome have you seen Rin?" I asked softly.

"Jaken just passed by and told us about Rin being kidnapped by a demon and him looking for Sesshomaru. That's where we are going." She explained.

"May I go with you?" I asked softly.

"Of course." She said smiling at me.

"Oh also Inuyasha you can come out from behind that tree I know about half demons transforming into a human during the new moon." I said with a smile.

"Does Sesshomaru know?" He asked softly.

"No he nor Jaken know and I won't tell them." I said with a smile.

"Thank you." He said smiling softly at me.

We left to find Rin and I saw her at a cave with a monk. I sighed as I went to walk over to her and grab her from the monk.

"Lord Sesshomaru! Sissy!" Rin yelled.

I was grabbed by Inuyasha to not move and I turned to see Sesshomaru walking toward them.

"Please don't kill them." I whispered softly.

I watched as he knocked them all down and then Rin ran up to him. I quickly broke free from Inuyasha's grasp and ran to them. I stopped in front of Rin to see her smile at me and run to hug me.

"Sissy... your here." She said happily.

"I'm so happy you are safe." I said with a sigh of relief.

We then left and followed behind Sesshomaru and ran into Jaken who had to go get A-Un. I smile at Rin as she goes to look at some gravestones.

"Lord Sesshomaru if I were to ever die if he'd remember me?" Rin asked softly.

I saw shock cross Sesshomaru's face before it disappeared.

"Don't say such silly things." He said turning to look at Jaken.

I smile as we all start to walk again. I looked to see Sesshomaru looking at me softly.

"Rain may I speak to you?" Sesshomaru asked softly.

"Sure." I said as he had me follow him.

"Why where you with that half-bloods group I can smell that wrench on you." He said annoyed.

"I was looking for Rin and you, she was kind enough to help me find you both." I said annoyed.

"I want you to stay away from them."

"Listen well Sesshomaru you are not the boss of me. I will not do what you want. I can talk to who I want my lord." I said turning away from him.

I heard a growl leave his lips before he quickly turned me around and pressed his lips to mine. I gasped in surprise as he kissed me deeply. I heard a giggle and pushed him away to see Rin looking at us. I glared at Sesshomaru before walking away with Rin at my side.

"Are you two going to get married?" She asked happily.

"No I would rather marry a frog." I said annoyed.