3 • Caps (Pt. 1)

Mulai dari awal

"Excuse me?"

"What are you supposed to be then? You're not even allowed to be here."

"So you're an idol then?" I raised my eyebrow. "Who? You clearly do not look like one of the members of Infinite, and of course you're not part of Lovelyz. Then who are you?"

The stranger removed his cap, ruffling his hair into place before looking up at me.

First thing I noticed was his long high-bridged nose that almost seemed like it was surgically done, since it was really alluring. Then his lips, which seemed to curve into perfection although thin, his dark brown hair that fell into place on his forehead messily (but its as if it was styled to be that way). He had a strong built. When he looked at me with the serious look on his face, I couldn't help but to cower.

I stood my ground, still. "And who are you supposed to be?"

He raised his chin up. "Y."

"Why? Why would you ask why?"

"I am Y."

I crossed my eyebrows, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "I don't get it...?"

"Y's my stage name."

"Uhuh?" A smile broke on my lips. "You've got a letter, as your stage name?"

"Kim Myungsoo sunbaenim also has a letter as his name and all the girls are crazy for him. Your point?"

I scoffed, knowing how he had a point. "You're still not an idol, so, your reason is invalid."

The mysterious guy sighed deeply. "Look, you seem pretty dumb for a girl, I'm not going to even explain it to you further. Just leave this room, and give me some privacy, okay?"

I gaped at how he had just insulted me. "Okay, wannabe. You're too disrespectful for an idol so you better fix that attitude of yours."

"Might I remind you that I'm more superior?" He smirked and pulled down his cap, almost covering his eyes. "Now leave from my sight. I don't want some dumb shit present just to disturb me practicing."

"Did you just call me a dumb shi---"

I wasn't able to finish cussing when the doors to the practice room opened, a number of guys entering.

One of the tallest gets confused as to why a girl was inside, looking at me from top to bottom with one eyebrow sticking up. "I'm sorry...who are you?"

I hurried for an excuse to come out my mouth, getting embarrassed at all the attention they were giving me. "I-u-uh..." I couldn't speak properly, knowing how the guy was right. He was an idol. And these were his other members. I could only imagine the smirk on the jerk's lips.

"She's lost," the guy I was talking to from a moment ago responded to the guy I just recognized was Sungyeol's little brother who just debuted in a group.

"Oh, well," Sungyeol's brother beamed at me, the warmest of smiles appearing on his face. "You've mistaken our room for another, am I right?"

I looked down. "Yeah..."

"It's fine, it's quite confusing."

I glance from the door, to the strange guy, and back to Sungyeol's brother. "I-I was just thinking on leaving and finding my room to practice in..."

"Okay, I hope you don't get lost again," the idol's brother grinned at me and I forced a smile back, and before I could close the door after leaving I could hear the idol wannabe dude tsked, which made me slam the door hard, exiting.