SUBJECT

Teacher
Starting next week you will be given a class and subject that you can teach. At the end of the moth, we will see how much you improved the children whith their learning skills. This is a grade for you too, so study your subject as much as you can.

Hinata:Art
Yay!
He thought to himself

Kageyama:math

"But I'm not good in math" he stated
"Then study and deal with it" the teacher hissed

Fuck!

And the teacher gave the other students their subject

Teacher
You will be taken to different schools,
So when you wake up in the morning you will go straight over there instead of here.

Kageyama didint like this idea very much, dealing whith young children in the morning might be too stressful,and what about volleyball? Will he still be able to attend after school practices?

The bell rang for lunch and the class left eager to get out of the hell hole they had been in. Hinata ran over to kageyama and held his hand "let's eat together!" he said excitedly. "We do it everyday dumbass, you don't have to tell me" kageyama hissed.
"I know,I just love saying that" hinata smiled. Kageyama just couldn't get mad at that adorable face, infact he couldnt get angry at any faces hinata makes,well,mabey just a little, but not in such a harsh way.

Yamaguchi (our little freckle babe)
Came running towards them

"Did you guys get a teaching assignment?" He asked. "Yup" kageyama answered.
"Really? What subject did you get?"
Kageyama flinched at the question He didint want to answer "m-m-math"
He said annoyed. "Oh,really? that's hard,
I got reading." "You got math!" A voice teased ,it was tsukishima (our salty babe). "I got science" he said proudly "oh,yea,what are you gonna teach tsukkishima? DINOSAURS!?" Kageyama teased back.
Hinata couldn't help it. He tried his best not to laugh, but yams couldn't keep either.

We can't laugh at tsukki,we can't laugh at tsukki

They repeated in their heads. But they couldn't help it.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!" They both burst out in a high pitch voice. Tsukki death glared at them, and they tried to stop, but giggles remained. They soon stoped after a wile. "Actually,kageyama,yes I will." Tsukki stated whith that salty sass of his. And walked away,yamaguchi followed,"wait for me tsukki!" He said as he caught up.

"Hey let's see what the others got!" Hinata yelled.

~time laps when they find every one~

Suga:also got reading

Daichi:gym

Asaihi:history

(We were born to make history!!)
(We were born to ship victuuri!!!)

Tanaka and nishinoya:not allowed to be teachers because their to immature so their  office assistance.

Kiyoko:nurse

Yachi:music

Kageyama was pissed,he wasn't good in math,he could of atleast help yachi in music
(No one knows he has an amazing voice)
But he had to deal whith it." Let's go eat" Hinata repeated and kageyama followed.

~time laps to when school is over and kageyama is home~

"I should probably study my subject" he thought. "We do only have a week to study"

Hinata on the other hand was exited,he love art  even if he dosent know how to draw." I mean their kids we can just finger paint or use wip-cream on the desk

(A/n  when I was in 1st grade we used wip-cream for Abc's.)

The others were exited too. Tsukki gatherd everything to teach the kids about dinosaurs, he had never been this exited to teach the kids his passion about these creatures. Once he was done he went to bed and huged his dinosaur stuff animal.

Heeloooo baby crows! Thank you sooo much for reading this I hope you want more ! Please leave a comment
Because I have none.

I'm thinking of doing a fluff on the next chapter mabey smut. Who knows?

SHOULD I DO IT?!?

OYA OYA OYA!!!

TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!!!

Again,thx for reading and I'll try to entertain you in the next one

*intense eye brow wiggling*

Again,thx for reading and I'll try to entertain you in the next one *intense eye brow wiggling*

Just look at that

*drool*