"Wow" said Arnav and she smiled showing her all teeth.

"SankaDevi... ke se batiawat ho ... uhh bhi ghusalkhane me Nandkishore" came Buaji voice from outside. (Khushi with whom you are talking and that also in washroom)

"Hey Devi Maiya mar gye... aaj hum pure mar gye... ab aap wha khade khade mushkura kyu rhe hai jaldi se nau do gyarah warna aaj naaste me Buaji hume hi kha jayengi... aur chodengi to wo aapko bhi nhi to jaldi se aap..." said scared Khushi and turned to face but her shock their was no Arnav and when she turned to check in mirror she didn't saw him. (Oh god I'm dead... why are you smiling just run away from here or else Buaji going to eat me in her breakfast  ... and she is not going to leave you also so just...)

Opening door Khushi came out of wasroom looking at her face anybody can say she is about to cry which made Madhumati worried. She knew her niece is trouble maker but from few days she is looking lost and upset.

"Titaliya... ka hua Bitiya koi pareshani hai ka" asked Buaji touching her head lovingly. (Khushi what happened is their any problem)

"Buaji kya hum pagal hai" asked Khushi on verge of cry. (Buaji am I mad?)

"Nahi Nandkishore... kon kha tum pagal ho tum bilkul pagal nahi ho Bitiya" said Buaji and Khushi hugged her. (No dear who said that you are not mad)

"Haa par tum Sanki jarur ho ... humri Sankadevi" said Buaji with teasing smile. (But you are crazy)

"Buaji..." said Khushi with pout.

"Jao jake taiyar ho jao office jane ka hai na..." said Buaji and nodded her head. (Now go and get ready for office)

*********

If Khushi craziness is increasing in Arnav absence then Arnav condition was not better. In just 2 weeks his life had changed. First his life was only dedicated to work but now his whole world revolved around one crazy girl. In just 3 days he is missing her like hell sometime he felt like leave all the work and just ran to her and hear nonsense talk which look more interesting then contracts worth billion. He was driving to office after client meeting when he saw her standing at corner maybe waiting for transport. A big smile came on his face thanking his luck he took turn to reach stop and stopping his car in front of her Arnav asked Khushi to sit after unlocking Passenger door but got no reply from her. She just stood unmoved and twisting her lips looked other side. Her reaction irks him as here was missing her and was happy to get a chance to meet her after 3 week but she is behaving like it didn't mattered to her. Removing seat belt harshly he came out of car and shutting door with bang he moved to her.

"Khushi come with me" he asked calmly trying his every bit of patience and she looked him but for few seconds only and then she looking up and started murmuring.

"Devi Maiyan ab bahut ho gya hum subah se bardash kar rhe hai aur nhi... agar abhi ke abhi apne ye bund nhi kiya na to ... to hum aapko kal jalebi nhi khilayenge" said Khushi grumpily. (It's enough Devi Maiyan I can't take it more if you didn't stopped it now turn I'll not offer Jalebi to you)

"What the... " said Arnav not understanding her monologue.

"What the... Kalpana me bhi what the... Hey Devi Maiyan Kam se Kam humare Kalpna me to inki baat puri kardo kyunki haqiqat me to Laad governor ki gaadi iss What the ke aage nhi badhne wali" said Khushi in anger. (What the even in my imagination... Oh god at least make him complete his sentence in my imagination because in reality he is not going to move ahead from this what the)

"What... what you said Kalpana means imagination right...you were imagining me from morning... gosh Khushi you are crazy... total crazy girl" said Arnav and pinched her cheek.

"Aap humari kalpana ho..." asked Khushi nodding her head in yes and Arnav nodded his head in no. (You are my imagination right?)

"Ye sab humara sapna hai..." asked khushi nodding her head again in yes and he again shook his head in no. (Its my dream?)

"Hum mar gye" said Khushi. (I'm dead)

"You are total drama queen but for now we need to stop ... we will continue this discussion in car so come" asked Arnav but she stood immovable.

"Khushi come and sit" said Arnav holding her hand he dragged her to passenger and asked her to sit which she did obediently.  

Sitting on driving sit Arnav looked at Khushi who is looking out window to ignore him but its not going to save her.

"Khushi  belt..." asked Arnav and she looked him confused.

"I mean seat belt" said Arnav with smirk.

Khushi tried to tie belt but was not able to do properly.

"May I ?" asked Arnav and she nodded her head in yes.

Arnav moved forward holding belt clip he tied her belt properly. Even being her close he didn't touched her any body parts. He loved her a lot for him she is like a small kid unaware of such intimate things. He knew Khushi is attracted to him seeing her breathing heavily due to his closeness so first he need to make her comfortable and then make her understand her real feelings for him. Till then this healthy flirting and teasing are enough.

"Its done" said Arnav and move aside.

Starting his car Arnav move towards his office. He is happy to see her seating beside her closeness is erupting different type of happiness, feeling in his heart and body. Initially for him his heart was just body part but after meeting his every thought changed. Seeing a lost and nervous Khushi a evil idea came in his mind to tease his sweet naïve and crazy PA.

"So Khushi how you were imagining me... I mean what exactly I was doing in your imaginations" asked Arnav with smirk.

"Dekhiye jyada hoshiyari dikhane ki jaruri nhi hai... aur khud ko itna khas bhi mat samjhiye... ye koi itni ajeeb baat nhi hai ye hota hai kabhi kabhi" said Khushi in angry tone to hide her embarrassment. (Look don't try to play smart... and don't think your self important its happen sometimes not a big deal okay)

"Okay okay my little kitten don't get angry... I'm happy that you thought about me... Because ..." taking a pause he stopped his car at corner and looking in her eyes he took held her both hand he said the thing which took her embarrassment and made her feel special.

DHAK DHAK ..... DHAK DHAK..... DHAK DHAK

"Because... I missed you... missed you a lot" said Arnav in his husky voice and kissed her hands.

RABBA VEYYY.... Hoooohhh RABBA VEYYY..... Hoooohhhh RABBAVEYY

 Both got lost in each other eyes. It was like the world had stopped for them they both have feeling for each other and they both can feel. Sometime silence is more beautiful than words specially when you are in love.

*******************

NOTE

Thank you all for the VOTES and COMMENTS. Hope you will like this update plz VOTE and COMMENT and let me know what you think about this story. I'll update next part soon.

PS: Silent reader plz VOTE at least.

Sorry for being late I was busy in family functions but this month I'll try to update regularly.  I'll update next part soon