Part 3

When Aman took her to Boss cabin Khushi was very nervous as she had heard that he is Arrogant man with short tempered but also he is a very hard and successful so for her it would be good learning experience to work with him or work for him this is only the reason she came for Interview even knowing it is temporary arrangement. But when she entered in his cabin her nervousness increase but also she gets a familiar feeling which she got in the Arm of that handsome man thinking about him her heart started beating loudly and a blush came over her chick. She came to her senses when hearing Aman voice and mentally slapped herself. But all her nervousness and blush evaporated in second when she saw face of her Boss. She is angry would be an understated statement to describe her current feeling she is burning in rage thinking how easily he fooled her here she is busy in day dreaming about him and his handsome face hot body his aghhhh... leave it and this man is taking fun by making her fool what he think himself that he is most intelligent person on earth and I’m fool, dumb... Laad Governor she is so angry that she wants to kill him now by strangling his long neck with her beautiful hand and then cutting him in small pieces after that fry that small pieces in oil instead of her favourite jalebi and make Laad Governor Pakora then feed that pakora to sheru her neighbour dog who always bark at her for enjoying her fear. And with that she can shoot two targets with one bullet at end she was smirking on her imagination for her which is devilish but in real it was looking cute.

“Aman give Khushi to me” said Arnav moving toward his chair giving Aman heartache when he said KHUSHI as he had not told her name to him and sentence he used is beyond Aman imagination so his doubt are correct thought Aman proudly and Khushi who w...

“Aman give Khushi to me” said Arnav moving toward his chair giving Aman heartache when he said KHUSHI as he had not told her name to him and sentence he used is beyond Aman imagination so his doubt are correct thought Aman proudly and Khushi who was lost in her dreamland come back to her sense and gave him deathly glare and he realised his mistake and corrected it in same instance.

“I mean to say give Khushi resume to me” said Arnav and then he realise the reason behind Aman expression as he was taking her first name even before they are officially introduced.

He cursed himself for making such mistake but it’s not his fault as after looking at her constantly changing expression on her face he was losing his mind and when he saw her smirk his hand itched to pinch her pulpy cheeks and to divert his mind he blurted out whatever came in his mouth first.