Chapter 3

Y/n pov

I walk into the studio where we do our recording as Alice follows with me.

My heart pumping as we go inside the recording room.
as Alice goes though the door and stands in the other room with a microphone. I put on the headphones and wait until she was ready.

She hums a beautiful note into the microphone

A light blush appears on my cheeks. She then began to sing most of the song.

Im pretty sure my ears are blessed after hearing an angel babe sing right in front of me.

when she was finally  done with the song.
I took off the headphones and breathed in and out to calm my nerves down.

When I was finally calm I grabbed the recording and walk to the door to see Alice standing there with a smirk.

Oh boy.

she pushes me to the wall behind me. I blush as she stares at me.
" Where are you going doll face?", Alice says in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. She then pressed her soft lips against mine.
After a few seconds I push her away and cover my face bright red face.

I run out of the room and down the hallway. As soon as I found Joey I tossed the tape to him and run to my room.

SlAM!

I slammed the door shut.

Shit! Why did I did I run away!?

I'm so stupid I had my chance but I just ran away like a child....
I hear  a knock on my door." Come in, I say.
" hey y/n I'm glad you faced your anxiety now I don't need to fir- I mean get mad at you," Joey says with a fake smile.

" Thanks joey, it means a lot," I said.

Joey then walks out of my room.

Phew.

"HEYYYYY Y/N it's me bendy it's been awhile huh," Yelled bendy.

" BENDYYYYY!! My demon bud!! " I yell back.
We hug so tight we couldn't breath but I didn't really care it's been so long since I've seen my little demon friend.

Alice pov
I glare through the window.
" That little demon is stealing my love I'm going to have a talk with him later no one steals my love away from me!!"

Hey guys I hope you liked it if you did give this story a big vote bye my buddies lots of love and kisses XOXOXOXOXOXO❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️