" 'Cause I ain't never seen you with another nigga before, besides me" He smirked.

"Boy please, don't flatter yourself" I said walking away.

"Call me!" he said perpertraing baby joker from Next Friday.

* * * * * *

Pacing up the flight of stairs to the second floor, you could just hear the anger in my foot steps. I completely had forgotten why I had came here. I had enough animosity to hospitalized any nigga or hoe that came at me wrong, and this isn't my usual character.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, I took in all the oxygen I could. After walking these stairs for years, you'll think I'll be use to them, shit no! These stairs have the tendencies to tire the healthiest person in the universe.

" You tired lil bit?" a familiar voice spoke.

It was Spice, my neighbor since god knows when. He only lived about two doors down, he was the coolest adult I have ever met. Spice was probably in his early forties, about my moms age. Kinda favored Rick Ross, only because his head was bald and his beard was full blown. He stood at least 6 foot 5 and was little on the heavy side. He was the oldest drug dealer I knew, but wasn't hard in the streets like most. He sold his shit and that was about it. Spice watched me grow from a little girl, and always called me lil bit because I was always short. For years, he tried to get with my mom but she turned him down every time because he was "too big". I mean he was a down to earth guy, to be honest he gave good advice to.

"Geez, am I?" I said catching my breath.

"Aha, you got to lay off them fudge brownies" he chuckled.

Chuckling too, it took me back to when I was little and would constantly ask Spice for 50 cent to go buy a fudge brownie at the corner store. Those use to be my life. I kinda felt special that he remembered that.

"You being funny, I see"

"Naw, I'm just saying" he defensively put his hands up.

"Oh okay. You seen my ma?"

"Uh, yeah earlier though, with her fine self"

"Oh please don't" I chuckled.

"Where you been hiding? I haven't seen you in a lil minute" he said sitting down on an old chair.

"On vacation" I smiled at the thought of Forever.

"At some young niggas house" he stated, without questioning.

I sucked my teeth. "Ahhh no" rolling my eyes , I walked to apartment 204.

"Mhm, I know you better than you think I do, lil bit. Just be careful." He said walking down stairs.

Spiceeeee! A voice yelled.

"Bitch, I'm coming!" he yelled back.

Automatically knowing it was one of his customers.

* * * * * *

5 minutes later...

Ugh yuck!

The scent of cigarettes and funk circled the room. Like, what the fuck was going on? The smell was so horrid , I almost puked right where I stood. I was gone almost a month and the apartment look like a crack house. My time being here I was the one who always kept the house up to part but now it was like pigs lived here. Oh boy, she has it coming!

"Oh look who it is, little miss perfect" And there she was sitting in that recliner, inhaling that cancer stick.

"Yo, why the house look like this? Like what's really going on?" I said kicking trash in the process.