This was going to be a birthday she would always remember.

It was getting late when Mr. Weasley called it a night, ordering everyone to go to bed. Helena had gotten in a heated debate against the twins and Charlie about who would win the Quidditch World Cup they would be attending in two weeks.

"... But Bulgaria has Viktor Krum!" Charlie and the twins bellowed as they all went up the stairs.

"Honestly, are you all in love with Viktor Krum?" Nina said rolling her eyes at them, for Cedric had given her the same arguement.

"Why aren't you?" teased Charlie, "Most girls swoon over him."

Ginny then ran past Ron and Hermione to join in on the conversation the other four were having.

"Because," defended Ginny before Helena could say a word, "she already has eyes for another Seeker."

"What? Harry?" Ron's confused voice was heard from a few steps behind them.

"No, Ronald," sighed Hermione, "... Cedric," she whispered, but everyone had heard.

Even Bill who was at the front of the line.

They had all stopped walking up the stairs by now and stood on different flights.

"Diggory?"

"Him and Rosemund are quite the bookworms."

"He's not even that good of a Seeker."

"His father works at the Ministry."

"But he took the Snitch from Harry last year!"

"He said he didn't know Harry had fallen off his broom, Ron!"

"They're dating."

"Well... Good night everyone!" chirped Helena loud enough to end the conversation, walking past the twins and their eldest brothers and going into Ginny's room.

It seemed they all had an opinion about the Hufflepuff.

Yep... Definitely did not want to go through that.

The week had gone by rather quickly, mainly with Helena helping the twins develop more Wizard Wheezes products in the attic, in case any weird smells or explosions occurred. She was there with them for that reason mainly and to sort the orders they had received since the start of summer break.

Nina could see they could manage on their own when it came to mixing brews and ingredients for certain products. The Weasley twins were really good with potions when they put some effort in it. And it became obvious they had not done so after they received their O.W.L. results on Saturday.

"Excellent! Three O.W.L.s!" beamed Fred, reading his letter from Hogwarts.

The sixth years to be were at the kitchen table, going through their mail they had acquired from Hogwarts owls right after breakfast.

"Only three?!" asked Mrs. Weasley bewildered, abruptly stopping washing the dishes.

"Same here!" replied George, high-fiving his twin and ignoring his mother's reaction.

"You two better have a good explanation on why you got so few O.W.L.s," said Mrs. Weasley in a demanding tone, narrowing her eyes at her sons. "And if I hear Weasley Wizard Wheezes..."

Helena considered that the Weasley matriarch was a kind and loving woman. There was no doubt about that. But right now, she did not want to be in the twins' place.

"We've talked about this mother--"

"--A joke shop is our calling," said Fred, "We're not suited to be Ministry workers."