The Capitol 4.

The studio was exactly like she rememberd. After all she had her tribute interview her twice. Alena looked around and noticed Ceasar who was talking with a crew member. The peacekeeper kept walking and she followed, not wanting any trouble. "Good afternoon Alena," The voice sent a shiver down her spine. "President, I wasn't expecting you here," She tried to stay as nice as possible. "I am sure you weren't expecting any of this, am I right?" She nodded. "So why am I going to be on tv? What do I have to say?"she wasn't in for chattering and just wanted to know what they needed from her. "We want you to ask for a truce. You don't have to follow the any written text, we want you to keep it personal. Remind them of the people both sides are losing right now. Just don't do anything stupid, I don't want to punish you," She noticed his looking sliding to her bracelet and she finally understood why they were so thight around her wrists, they were suposse to give her a shock if needed. "I'll try my best," She turned around and walked towards the stage. "You are gonna do perfectly as always, don't worry," Ceasar tried to help her. Alena just nodded and sat down on the couch they placed there. "We're Live in 5, 4, 3,"The last 2 seconds everyone counted in silence. "Welcome!"Ceasar then said enthousiastic as always. Alena barely heard what he was saying until he turned to her. "So Alena how are you doing?" He asked first, just to try to make her comfortable. She looked shortly to Snow before she looked back to Ceasar. "I'm doing quiet great, The Capitol has been very kind to me," She lied like she did this for years. "That's very good to hear, to bad we don;t have enough time to catch up, so let's get to the point. I believe you have a message for the Rebels?" Alena nodded and swallowed. "I just want to remind them of the loss both sides make in this 'war'," She laid her hands flat on her legs to stop looking nervous. "It isn't worth it, " The big tv screen next to the camera showed a black screen. It flased a few times before a person came on the screen. "Alena," Her eyes widened as she recognized him. "Finnick!"She quickly covered her mouth and kept looking at the screen. "Alena, I'm gonna get you out of there, I promise. Just don't believe anything they say to you, its all lies," The screen blackened again before it showed the studio. "I believe we have some technical difficulties," Ceasar said, a bit confused. "Let's just try to continue, Alena what were you-" Before he could finish the screen blackened again. "Stop it!" Snow yelled at a crew member who was trying to fix the attack. Finnick's face appeared again, but quickly disseapered, and that happened a few times in a row. A peacekeeper already come towards the stage to take Alena away but she jumped up. "Don't touch me!" She screamed. That costed her a shock, and within a second she collasped on the floor, her body shaking as she shock went on and on. The screen now switched between the studio and Finnick, his eyes big as he noticed what they were doing to her. "Get her out of here! Stop it!" Snow yelled, and with that the screen went black, and it showed nothing again. Two peacekeepers picked Alena up as her body was still shaking, but the shock stopped. They brought her back to her cell, to just leave her there in the dark, but one thing she was sure about, Finnick was going to get her, he wouldn't break a promise.