The Capitol 3.

"Get up," a hard voice said. Alena opened her eyes and looked up to the peacekeeper. She slowly got on her feet. The world started spinning around her and she blinked her eyes a few time. The peacekeeper grabbed her arm tight and dragged her along, but they didn't enter the usual room. They walked down the corridors instead until they entered a big white room. "You have four hours,'The peacekeeper said and left. Alena looked up confused and saw her prep team. They looked uncomfortable and looked at her sadly. "We are here to make you pretty," The youngest girl said with a just a bit of exciment in her voice. "Why?"Alena's voice was raspy. "You will be on TV, just like Peeta a few days ago," Alena frowned as she thought. "Why do they need me on tv?"She stayed as still as possible as they stripped her out of her clothes, and she finally realised she wasn't wearing her arena clothes anymore, but a simple black jumpsuit. "They didn't tell us that," The boy, Alena just couldn't remember their names, helped her walk towards the bathroom as she still felt shaky. In the mirror she finally saw how bad she looked. She was thinner then ever, her ribs sticking out and her face almost like a ghost. Her wrists looked like they were full of bruises, mostly because of the shocks she guessed. "We have to hurry, you look terrible for only 4 hours of work," So she took a quick shower, finally cleaning all the dirt of her body. The next 4 hours felt like ages. But in the end Alena was quiet happy the way she looked, she still looked thin, but her white dress was wide enough for anyone to notice, and the make-up even made her look healthy. A knock on the door.  "here are your shoes, good luck. We will watch it. You'll do it wonderfull," her team assured her before the peacekeeper entered and took Alena towards the studio.