Part 1 Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Hallie, and my dad is Henry. He tells such great stories that I told him he should write a book. Which he didn't do. Which I did. Funny how that worked out right?

"Hallie, come down to get your breakfast! We don't have all day!" My mom called. I sighed and walked down the stairs, thinking about the story dad told me a week ago.

"Hey mom? Are Bendy and Alice a couple?" I asked, but my mom shook her head.

"Hallie, you know your father makes up those stories right? They aren't at all real, and you should stop obsessing over them," my mom said, cleaning the dishes she dirtied for breakfast. "Now, eat your food before it gets cold. There's nothing worse then cold bacon."

"But mom, dad's stories are the best! He told me one last time I was at his house and he called it The Dancing Demon. Isn't that cool?" I said while shoving the bacon in my mouth.

"Honey, chew with your mouth closed." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"But mommy! You have to admit that dad's stories are cool!" I said, eating more bacon. She sighed and put down the sponge and plate.

"Hallie, no more talking about your father's stories, ok? Now, go get ready for school." My mom said dismissing me from the table. I sighed and walked into my room.

My dad sang a song he called the Dancing Demon. It was something like this:

I thought it was pretty cool, but my mom didn't. She thinks dad is a stupid guy who is a dumb animator.

"Hallie, bus leaves in 10 minutes, hurry up!" I heard my mom say. I quickly finished writing the lyrics and got ready for school. Today After school, I would go to dad's house. That was something to celebrate.

(Time skip to after school, at Henry's house)

"There's my Hallie! How are you honey?" Dad asked pulling me into a bear hug.

"Hi dad. Do you have any other stories about Bendy and Joey and Alice and Boris?" I asked jumping up and down.

"Well, Hallie. There's somewhere I want to show you. Do all of your homework and then we can go." Dad said releasing me from his hug. Somewhere he wants to show me... That sounds wicked cool.

_______________________________________
Hi guys, it's lolokai248 back with another book. Lemme know if you like it so far, and if you have any suggestions. Also, that song is not mine. I wish it was, but it isn't. Full credit to the YouTuber that made that song and stuff. See ya in the next Chapter!
Lolokai248 out