Prologue

Dear Diary,

Ever since we’ve found out about the baby growing inside of me it’s like déjà vu all over again. I’m constantly sick – even more than when I was pregnant with Jayden. It’s like the second time around is worse.

Looking back at the diary that I kept with Jayden is kinda making me think how much worse this one is going to be. It’s been a few weeks since we told everyone else that I was expecting and I’m already feeling drained.

Work is kind of awkward because Jayden won’t stay still, he’s always got to be on my lap, and he constantly moves when I’m trying to work. I’ve had to give more work to Rebecca since. I feel like I’m letting everyone down because I can’t do anything without having Jayden there.

He won’t even stay with Blake anymore, he’s got to always be beside me or he’ll follow me around. I feel hopeless because I can’t force Jayden to spend time with Blake because even if I leave the room he starts to cry.

Blake is starting to feel something because his own son doesn’t want to spend any time with him. I hope he comes out of this little faze because he’s making Blake feel unloved. I can see it in his face.

I feel completely useless because Jayden is meant to spend more time with Blake than with me. He’s meant to be bonding with daddy not mummy. He’s going to end up being a mummy’s boy.

I hope the little one now is a girl, because then Blake will be able to bond with her like Jayden is with me, maybe that’s how it goes. Before we even started trying for a baby Jayden was spending more time with Blake. Maybe it’ll just be like this for pregnancy and Blake will finally have his little boy back as well as another baby.

I’ve been feeling really tired but everyone is being really helpful. Blake especially. I think because of the last time and what we all went through – nearly cheating on me and I had that weird experience in the hospital room – he’s just trying to make sure it all goes right this time and so far its all going fine.

Stefan has been helping out a lot as well. He’s been making sure that I’ve not got that much stress going on and that I don’t drive home, sometimes he even picks me up from work. I guess that’s a good thing because we kind of bond. Ever since he found out about another baby he’s been really happy. I think he likes having a baby around the house.

Terri and Stefan are amazing with Jayden. Sometimes they spoil him a lot. By that I mean they take him out for ice-cream way too much and buy him loads of sweets when they go shopping.

Terri wants to take me shopping for baby clothes soon. We’re not going to find out what we’re having even though everyone wants to know. I want it to be a secret. Blake can know if he wants but I don’t want him telling me or anything.

Lauren is just as excited as last time. She’s booked me and her a spa day for a month time which is going to be amazing really I think she’s booked it for every month. I’ve not really been to a spa before. We’ll just have to see.

Brandon has been really helpful too, he’s tried to take Blake and Jayden out for pizza a few times – I wasn’t invited *sad face* I love pizza! Anyway he took them out and I had a nice long bath and watched so of the American horror story which is really weird but makes me want to watch it soo much more.

Lauren and Brandon are closer than ever. Brandon has asked me to help him pick out a ring! After a good three and a half years of being with Lauren he is finally going to propose! Words can’t even explain how excited I am to help plan it out with him. Blake doesn’t know, the only ones who do know are me and Stefan. I best hide my diary somewhere good this time because last time Blake found it and if he finds it this time I’ve given away the big secret that he keeps bugging me about!

Blake has gone out with Brandon now; the whole bromance thing needs more bonding. I think he’s a bit upset that Brandon hasn’t tried spending time with just him and that he wants Jayden around as well, which means that Lauren took Jayden downstairs with Terri and Stefan whilst I write in this. It took Jayden a while to get down their without trying to stay with me. Lauren had to bribe him with sweets and ice-cream. It was funny watching her try to bribe her nephew downstairs to spend time with her.

I’m thinking about booking a holiday for everyone to a small cottage in the middle of nowhere to bond with everyone. Even though everyone is alright where we are. I want to treat them to something for treating me like this. They’re really the best ‘owners’ anyone could ask for. I mean Stefan and I probably got off on the wrong start but now he’s like my dad and Terri is the sweetest person ever, she’s always making sure that I’ve eaten and that my lunch for work is ready.

I think they are all in need of a decent week or two away, make the most of it because this baby is going to be here soon and it’ll be mad again, even though Jayden wasn’t even that bad with both of them and the way Jayden’s been acting I think we’ll have our work cut out.

I love my family a lot.

Shit, I best go. I just heard the front door open and laughing, sounds like Blake and Brandon.

Lacey,x