2-D x Reader > Plastic Beach

(Y/n) = Your name
(E/c) = Eye Color

~~~~~~~~~~~

You were on Plastic beachs beach sitting beside 2-D. You were both tired after working on songs all day long. Murdoc and Cyborg Noodle were inside so you had some privacy. You really enjoyed alone time with your boyfriend.

The view you guys had was beyond amazing. The sun was almost down, so it made the sky have this beautiful orange and light purple painted all over it. The pink of the beach was brighter then ever. The sound of the waves comming and going was really satisfying. You were loving this moment with all your heart. Eventually, 2-D broke the silence.

"You tired sweety? 

"Yeah... Today we made a lot of progress."

"True, its good to relax for a moment."

You looked at him and his eyes were has colorfull as the sky. You could see every color and cloud on them. His blue hair almost shined compared to the hot pink of the beach. He was has perfect has the nature. He turned to you and gave a soft smile.

"Wanna sing a song (Y/n)?

"Yeah! Thats a lovely ideia, which one should we sing?"

He placed his hand on his chin trying to think the perfect song for this moment.

"Ah! Empire Ants for sure!"

"Haha, Ill follow your lead."

You both sang Empire Ants like angels. It was almost magical. 

Oh joys arise the sun has come again to hold you
Sailing out the doldrums of the whole week
The polyphonic prairies here, its all around you
It's all around you, out here
And if the whole world is crashing down
Fall through space out of mind again
Where the emptiness we leave behind on warm air rising
Blows all the shadows far away...

When you finished the sun was on the horizon, stars came out behind the clouds. The strong colors of the sky were replaced by dark blues. You both layed down on the soft towel at the same time and you started to fall a sleep. You peeked at him one last time and dots of light were covering his eyes. You couldnt help but smile, you were so happy this boy was yours. You turned your attention to the sky again. You didnt know why but the heat was perfect that night, even tho you were close to the sea. It was probably because 2-D was really close to you. It heated both your body and your heart. It couldnt be more adorable. All the sounds around you were really pleasing. The sound of his soft breathing, the waves and the birds. It was music to your hears.
You hummed To Binge, making 2-D fall asleep. You were so comfy on that moment. You feel asleep soon after, having a peacefull dream.

You woke up with sun shine on your face. You saw the sun rise behind you and it was gorgeous.

"Stu~ Sleepy head, look~" He exhaled.

"Hmm Good morning (Y/n)."

You pointed at the sky and he was amazed by its beauty. This time, it was filled with bright baby blues and yellows. He placed his arm around you and you both watched the sun rise. After a while, you got up and stretched, 2-D did the same. 

"Yesterday was... Perfection."

"I couldnt agree more love."

He gave you a soft kiss on your forehead. You shivered as his lips toutched your skin. You surprised him with a big hug. He rubbed your cheek in return.

"You are perfect (Y/n)." Your face was as red as the sun. You werent expecting that comment.

"Stuart... I love you so much."

"And I love you forever."

You both smiled and 2-D leaned for a kiss. You loved the softness of his pink lips. After a while he paused to breath. He looked into your (E/c) eyes filled with passion.

"Well love, wanna continue this inside?" 

"Of course Stu~"

You gave hands and left the beach.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~