Madhubala nods as she wiped her tears. Seeing her mehendi adorned hand, he takes her hand and studies it. There, right on the middle of her left hand, it was written boldly - RK. He caresses his name.

"When that girl was putting mehendi, Prinku was sitting with me and I couldn't tell her not to write." Madhubala explains.

"What will Ranveer say?"

"He'll understand. He is very good."

"Yeah... he is perfect." RK says in a disgusted tone as he looked away.

"I know you are still angry with him. He betrayed all of us, but he was doing his job."

"You sure, you can trust him?" RK asks her with a frown.

"RK... it is true he became my friend to find out about your business... yes, he did hide his identity... that he was an undercover cop. But he loves me otherwise, he would have handed over all the proof he had gathered on you, Papa and Mohan Uncle... he didn't do that... he gave all that to me... for me... that is why I decided to forgive him."

"If he hurts you again..."

Madhubala quickly cups his face and tells him as she looked into his eyes, "He knows that he is alive only because of you... you decided to forgive him for me."

"I haven't forgiven him."

"But you are not going to hurt him too." Madhubala tells him confidently.

"I love you, Madhu."

Madhubala smiles at him, "I know."

Realizing she didn't understand in what meaning he had said it, he leans down and kisses her on her lips. Madhubala was too shocked and stunned to react, and before she could react, he moves back.

Looking into her eyes, RK tells her again, "I love you, Madhubala."

"RK..." Madhubala whispers his name in shock, wonder and joy?.

"Your ACP is waiting for you." RK tells her as he held her hand and turned to walk.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Madhubala asks still reeling from the shock.

"I thought you knew." RK replies. "Now, it doesn't matter. You have to leave soon."

"I am so sorry, RK... I didn't..." Madhubala says as her heart broke realizing his heart break.