🌸Chapter One🌸

°Kasumi POV°

  °Kasumi POV°

"Where.. am.. I? what is this place?" I grab the sword beside me and insert it into the belt of my shorts, and slowly standing up from the ground. I dust myself as I look around, observing the unknown place I was transported to. The place is actually very pretty because there were zinnia flowers with different colors everywhere but a familiar flower in front of me caught my attention for it was different from the others around it. I walk towards it and lean down to the flower and pluck it up from the ground. I hold the flower in front of me and smile crept on my lips as I recognize the familiar flower. It was a pink carnation flower, you know pink carnation means a woman's love.

If you wondering why I know about this. It's because of my late grandmother. She loves flowers very much since she was young, and has a garden with lots of flowers, she planted by her self. Every time I go and visit her she would tell me many things about flowers but one day my grandmother passed away because of a serious sickness. I was very sad when she passed away because, If Yuzuki was my first special person then my grandmother would be my second because she was always there for me when my mom and dad were not by my side. Even though she was not there to tell me more about flowers. I got her love for flowers and I didn't stop knowing more about flowers and I would read a book about them when I have a free time.

(A/N: There will be a long explanation and some of it might be a bit confusing since i'm not good at explaining things but I did my best so please understand.)

Suddenly a strong wind hit me making me close my eyes and made my hair fly around wildly, but once I open my eyes again, everything change. The once beautiful place was now gone and turned to a big wide dark place. Then a bright light start to shine in front of me making my eyes squint and when the light disappear I found a blue light ball floating on the air before me. I stare at the blue light in front of me, and then suddenly it start to speak. "I welcome you, Kawazuki Kasumi" A deep voice said coming from the blue light. "You must be very confuse about all of this" The voice continue as I nod. "Yes, I have been pretty confuse since I woke up, where am I anyways? why am I here? who are you? and specially what are you?" I asked him. "I'm a spirit who is sealed inside that sword on your waist." The voice said. I look down to the sword and look at it.

Sealed..?

"You must be thinking why i'm sealed inside your sword, well then let me explain miss Kawazuki Kasumi. First you're transported into a world called Shinga, where there are tribes of non-human creatures with special powers, once lived peacefully thanks to the Himemiko's powers. However Himemiko-sama mysteriously vanished and then the world fell into chaos. Warlords of the various tribes raised their armies and began fighting to try and unify the nation.

"The various tribes?" I tilt my head curious. "Yes, those who looked closer to human form, like the werewolves and vampires that exist in this world" The voice said. "But just before Himemiko-sama vanished, she told me and Imari to search for the two girls from another world. "Two girls?" I mumble, so there's one more girl from my world that was transported here too... just like me.

"Yes, one with the special powers and the guardian." The voice explained. "Imari, who was assigned to find the girl with special powers and me for the gu-" Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off. "The guardian. Let me guess, is it me?" I look at the blue lights direction with a serious face. "Yes, you and the other girl are the only clue to finding Himemiko-sama that's why please lend us your ability!" The voice said pleadingly.

I stare at the blue light thinking all about the information I just got.

Mmm so if we find this Himemiko she might know how we can return to our world....

"Alright, since this Himemiko-sama is the only one who seems to know we were coming here, then she might know how we can return to my world too" I said. "Thank you very much!" The voice said happily.

"Btw what is the duty of the guardian anyways?" I asked. "Well the only thing I know is that the other girl possess has special powers but I don't know what kind of power she has, but that power of hers will lead her into many danger so it's the guardian's duty to protect her." The voice explained. "I understand, so do you know where the this girl is?" I asked. "I'm deeply apologize but I have no idea where her whereabouts is, but I can a sure you that she is already in this world. If i'm correct you both arrived here at the same time." The voice said. "My time is running out now miss Kawazaki Kasumi. I would like to stay a little longer to answer all the question you wanna ask but I have to leave now. I hope you do well and get back to your real world, good luck!" The voice said lastly. The blue light to disappear, then the strong wind came back again and I cover my face with my arms to block the wind.

When the wind stop I suddenly start hearing people's voice around me so I slowly bring my arms down and saw many people where passing around me with Kimonos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers! I just wanna tell you that one or more of our handsome vampires/werewolves will appear for the first time on the next chapter

Thank you for reading! I hope you like it. I hope you guys vote for my story, and leave a comment what you think will happen on the next chapter! And I'm gonna publish chapter 2 if this get 5 votes or more again😊😊