Introductions <3 ~Chapter 3

When I woke up everyone was up getting their things from the overhead shelfs. I sleepily arose and reached for my Louis Vuitton pink polka dot carry on and Handbag.

"Ooh, she got moneyyyyyy"

I turned around to some lightskin mantequilla.

??? P.O.V

Damn I was so bored on this plane ride so when me and my bros seen some girl with the a** we were mad hype.

Notorious: Ooh she got moneyyyyyy

She turned around and look at Notorious. I never seen a girl with a body so A1. She was just lookin right not even with the $20 remi these Bronx girls be using everything looked real. I wanted to make her mine ASAP.

She laughed and turned around.

Mykal: "I'm Mykal and bigmouth is Notorious. Nahh why you so shy and whats ur name I wanna give you my digits."

She dismissed us with a wave of her hand and walked through the tunnel going into JFK airport.

Serena P.O.V

That was too cute. Those boys approached me like they were worthy to look at me too. Wow broni fo aha mu nem respect kraa.

That boy was just staring so intently. Funny Mykal didnt even introduce him. I wheeled my luggage out into the open divison of JFK.

A guy with a growing stubble came over with a clean sign. "Serefina".

I walked over. "Ghana?", I questioned.

"Yes, yes!" "Akwabaa Ohemaa", he answered eagerly.

"Aww Thats cute Are you the gate man"?

He frowned. No I am a friend doing a favor.

"Oh Im sorry How rude of me? Im Serefina and you."

"My name is Jaden and I'm Sam's friend."

"Sam??"

"Yea your aunt's son / your cousin. Anyway lets go he grabbed a cart and easily carry each of the 7 bags over with his muscled arms."

Dammn Fine piece of chocolate but I'm all about the lightskins.

Jaden P.O.V

This girl is some african butta. You know you gotta get yourself an African but she too self-centered. I'm not bad myself so she'll eventually come around.

I rolled the cart out into my red Toyota and opened the passenger for her to slide in through. Then went back around.

We drove silently for the first ten minutes and pulled out the airport parking lot. I looked through the glass and watched as she ignorantly pressed random buttons. I laughed to myself at how easy she was going to be.

I drove up to the gold gates and buzzed myself in. They opened together and moved noisly back. I turned around and saw she was k.o.

Serefina P.O.V

I had put my headphones in and rested my body against the other couch in the back of the limo. I faced the other way because the way this boy was looking at me was .... I dont know how they do it in abrochi but im not like that.

The car had stopped and I arose only to find akola ne ho.

"Jaden?" I questioned. The long side door opened and light entered the car. He stook his head in.

"Yes,How may I helped you", he answered. Now i know im not on no shit this kid just winked.

"Nothing. Are we at Sam's house yet?"

"Yea just come outside."

I picked up my sandals and place them on the hard concrete and slipped in. Wow this house was gorgeous, a little small though.

His mom wants to speak to you first.

Ii bet

He started laughing then walked away.

Wait what's funny?

How you talk..

Is something wrong with the way I speak?

No I just find you interesting.

I guess..Could you show me where she's at.

Yea sure right this way.

He led me back behind a silver canopy and beside a pool side.

"Wait here and I'm sure you'll remember your manners", he said, before walking a way and winking at me.

This boy is just really confusing. Why does he keep winking? I watched alot of the American shows to see how these kids would act.Though I really didn't have male attention in my country due to the way my father sheltered me.

"Hey! Who dat doe?"

I turned around to see three boys staring back. One was shorter than the rest about 5'7 brownskin with black curly hair and a fitted shirt. The other brownskin about 5'10 The tallest darkskin about 6'0 waved at me.