"Ah..~ S-Shads...? Why are you licking me there?"

He pulls up a bit " well I'm pretty sure you don't want me to do you dry right? Cause I know that hurts a lot."

"Mm okay..,"

"Your nice and wet now.. Okay~"

"Mmm" I nodded

I felt him stick his large package in to me. Yeah a it's a big. "S-Stop... Ah.."

He nodded and stopped moving. I waited a bit till I got used to it inside me.

"Are you ready now sonikku..?~ remember I'm already inside you~" he said licking my neck.

I moaned at the feel if his wet tongue locking my neck "yeah you can move Shads~ "

Shadow moved in and out. Ahhhhhh feels so much better now. He moved in to me a bit faster and harder.

"AH!!~ " I moaned out loud I pleasure

"Heh.. looks like I found your sweet spot."

He then kept going at that so called sweet spot. I couldn't stop moaning! Shadow moaned a bit. "Fuck sonikku your so tight.. Ah~ I'm gonna cum."

"Aaahh~ Shadow!! M-Me too.."

He bent over and kissed me. Then he forced his tongue in to my mouth. I felt my self cum and I could feel shadow cum in me too. He pulled away breathing and pulled out of me. shadow laid beside me.

~*~*~*~

"I love you shadow. " I said a bit out of breath

"I love you too Sonic.." He said back to me "you know we should go wash off a bit in the water."

"NUUUU!!!!" I yelled

"Yes we are going to wash off. Not going to walk home like this." He said standing up then he bent over and picked me up in his arms.

"No no shads please!!" I squirmed around trying to get him to put me down.

"Sonic relax.. We are not going deep. We are only going in the very shallow area okay? I promise I won't let you drown." He said calmly.

"O-Okay..."

Shadow walked to the ocean. But as he said he stayed in the very shallow area. He sat down holding me in his lap. I could feel the cold water now. I whimpered a bit.

"It's okay sonic."

Shadow moved his arms so that I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I know it's shallow water but I'm still.. Scared. He splashed some water on me washing off some of the stuff. He then splashed him self a bit too.

"See it is not so bad.." Shadow said picking me up again then walking out of the water.

"Yeah.. I guess." I smiled at him. Un wrapping my arms from around his neck. He put me down on the sand standing up.

"I feel bad. I could of chaos controlled us back to yours or my house even if we were dirty. Instead of going in the water." Shadow said chuckling evilly

"SHADOW!!" I yelled playfully punching his arm. I laughed with him.

Wow! just wow shads!! He made me go in the water when he- just?- oh I will get him back for this!

*********************

Rouges prov (WHAT XD!!!!)

This is so disgusting. I can't believe Shadow dumped me for that freak!! And know he has turned shadow gay! But I have been fallowing shadow just to see what he's been up today. So I do know Shadow lied to Amy.

Hehe.. Amy is not going to like what I'm going to tell her. I flies off to go to Amy's house.

If anything she might go on a rampage on shadow. I know I will enjoy watching that. There is no way I'm letting those two be happy together!! This shouldn't be happening! It should be girls and boys together not boy and a boy together! ITS WRONG AND SICKING!! THESE TWO CANT BE TOGETHER!!!

Once I spotted Amy's house I flew down lower then landed on her front porch. I walked up to Amy's door and knocked on the door. I hear the door open.

"Oh hello Rouge!" Amy said nicely

She won't sound nice soon..
"Hi Amy. How are you?"

"Oh I'm okay and you?"

"I'm fine. So how was your date with sonic?" I asked

"Um I didn't go. Shadow said Sonic had to do something tonight." She slightly smiled

"Well I'm sorry to tell you but Shadow lied to you."

"What...?"

"He lied. He went to the beach to find sonic and....." I whispered the rest of what I was going to say in to Amy's ear. I pulled back to see the look on her face. Her cheeks were red with anger. She clenched her hands in to fists.

"He...... Did that... To SONIC!! "

*************************************

Aw snap girls being bitches .3. And I mean the two girls in the story.

SOOO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW
WHICH EVER YOU WANT BUT

COMMENT X)

Shadow: wait wait!!!!!

Me; oh my gosh what now!!

Shadow: ............

Me:.....?

Shadow:........

Me: what do you want ;-; shads just say it

Shadow: nothing .-. Just wanted to yell wait. * walks away*

Me: -.- ..... * grabs Amy's piko piko hammer. Runs at shadow *

* PIKO*

Shadow: OWWW!! SHADSLOVER THAT HURT!!! DX

Me: Bye guys!!

Shadow: running *

Me: chases him *