Confession

Sonics prov

After watching them kiss I left. I couldn't stand see her kissing him! Ugh why did I have to ask about the stupid chaos emerald.... I would have still been able to have him close to me. Now that we're free I have to stay away. But I don't want to stay away from Shadow. Just at the thought of staying away from him made me tear up. Okay okay positives......

I can go home be in my soft bed..?

.....um I can go run? I love running but here I am WALKING home. WALKING. No not RUNNING, WALKING. Why? Cause I'm not feeling the love of running! I sighed.

"Ohhh sonikku!!!~" I heard a familiar annoying voice.

Why me...

Then out of no where she tackled me and fell back. Why can't shadow tackle hug me instead.. Amy then cuddles with me.

"Ooooh sonikku I missed you!!"

"Yeah.... I missed you too....." I said annoyed

She then let go of me. I got back up to my feet.

"What's wrong?" She asks standing up

"Nothing. So what do you want?" I said I smiled

"You said you wanted to talk to me about something?" She said shyly

Stupid fake....

"No? Look Amy I'm not in a good mood right now.. I will see you around." I said turning away from her walking.

"Sonic wait... Did I do something wrong..? Do you plan on breaking up with me?"

My ears perked up when she said breaking up. What?

I turned around to face her. "What are you talking about..?"

"Sonikku don't you remember?you asked me out last week." She said blushing

I'm in a relationship that I don't even know about! Someone kill me now! Oh wait! This could be a somewhat good thing.... I could test to see if shadow would be jealous that I have a girlfriend.. But then again it would be like I using Amy and then I would be dead. I don't even think shadow would be jealous, he probably won't even care-

"Sonic..? Are you okay?" Any asked

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Um Amy.. This might be hard to believe but uh we're not d-dating.... Cause that guy that asked you out wasn't me. I have Been locked up in a jail cell for a week and a half. So I'm sorry." I said getting ready to run for dear life.

She stared ate confused then anger.

"A-Amy?"

Her piko piko hammer then appeared.

"Okay! I'm glad we had this nice chat with no violence! I gotta go bye!!" I ran off but she chased me yelling YOU LIAR!!! I'm not lying!

***********

SHE CHASED ME FOR 3 HOURS STRIGHT!! I would lose her then she would find me! Lucky I just lost her. She would never come near shadows house..!! Well I'm not in shadows house I'm up on the roof of his house and its now dark out. Ugh.... Of all people I go to shads house. I mean roof? Oh cares! I'm away from Amy. Till she murders me tomorrow..

I laid back on the roof and looked up at the stars. Wow this would be so much if if shads came out of his house to look up at the stars with me. Ah~ yeah.

"Faker what are you doing on my roof..?" I heard a deep voice say behind me. I looked and stared at him upside down.

"U-Uh..... Hi!? I was running away from Amy and I knew she wouldn't look here?" I tried not to blush at the thought of asking him lay down here with me and watch the stars!

"Well she's probably gone by now?" He chuckled but didn't smile.

"Not funny shads! She chased me for three hours! And I finally lost her.." I said tired. Then stared up at the night. Sky.

"Why was she chasing you around for?" He said walking over to me then he say down CLOSE to me!!

"W-well fake me asked her out last week and apparent I WAS dating her. So I just told her the truth, she got mad chased me with her piko piko hammer yelling liar. Annnnnnnnd then I ended up here! Tada!" I said happily

This time he cracked a smile and laughed. "Wow... But you do know rose will kill you tomorrow."

"Pretty much!"

"Glad you already know.. But all jokes aside I take back what I said about you staying away from me and the bat girl. So feel free to come bug us..?" He said looking up at the sky.

Again perfect angle!! Without even thinking about I hugged shadow.
"Thank you shadow!"

I realized that I'm hugging him... I looked up at him and smiled. He stared down at me confused but he rapped his arms around me. Hugging me back!!? Oh chaos! Best night ever!!

"Your so soft..." I whispered very quietly, trying to resist the urge to not cuddle his chest fur with my face. Which is very hard not to do or think about. "by the way thanks for saving me." I pulled away from him.

"Hm your welcome? " He said letting go of me.

I Lay back down. This would be a good time to tell him! Were here all alone no rouge! At least I think she's not here? I sat up and looked around making sure she won't pop up again out if no where and ruin my moment! But even if I tell shadow I don't know if he will like me back? And if he does like me back what will he do about rouge?

"Faker.. Are you still worried about rose finding you?" He chuckled.

No I'm worried about rouge coming here.
"Yeah I am still worried." I laughed a bit

"Don't worry I won't let her get you. If anything I could chaos control us away from the pink brat."

"Awesome..!"

I laid back down again but this time shadow laid back down with me. We both looked up at the stars. Okay this is my chance! There's no turning back or second thoughts! I have to do this. Eeeh second thoughts! He's already dating someone! Why tell him how I feel?! No no ignore second thoughts.....

"Mm Sonic you were trying to tell me something earlier and well rouge came in... What was it that you wanted to tell me?" He said turning his head to look at me. Oh well now there really is no turning back.

I turned my head to look back at him. I stared at his beautiful red ruby eyes.
"I wanted to tell you... That.. Um.."

"Yes...?"

"I love you Shadow.. " I said pulling him closer to me, then I kissed him on the lips not caring what will happen next....

*************************************

comment vote follow! X)

Comment!!

I love all of your encouraging comments! ;D thank you all