School..

I moved from school to school until I finally settled down at La Breah Primary International School of Ethratopia I came to the school in year four as a new student I was nervous and felt like crying, my stomach turned as I opened the doors I sat on the carpet and everyone glared at me I was late..And that only made me feel worse.

"Hello, you must be.. Jimena" Ms.Ariana smiled welcoming me in to this freaky illusion

"Yeah.." I stuttered feeling nervous and hoping for the best

"Good to meet you, I'm Ms.Ariana" She smiled warmly as she continued to talk.

The bell rang and it was break time..

Everyone ran to their little gangs and talked,played and some even fought I stood there lost in the centre of the classroom a tall blond girl with thick lips called me over to play with her, me being the new girl I followed, unfortunately she turned out to me the mean girl, as I discovered when we went on our residential. I got a new friend, Lily she was funny and hyper and EXTREMLY nice we rushed around the classroom talking about celebrity gossip and boy was it fun..

The years passed fast from year five to year six...

I was ill on the first day of year six.. I can't quite remember whether it was a flew,cold or something else.

"that really wasn't a good first impression was it?" I thought to my self as I walked up to my new classroom, I  was nervre racking imagining my new teacher.As I entered Lily ran up to me and gave me one of her warming hugs that cheered me up and brushed the nerves away everyone was chatting away.. as i went up to my teachers desk..

"Hello, You are.. Sahara?" She questioned with a beautiful smile across her stunning face

" Yes!" I smiled in delight

"Sorry I was ill yesterday..." I apologised nervously 

"Aw! That's fine, there is no need to apologise, I hope you are ok" She smiled as i thought to myself.. 

"Boy am I looking forward to this year" I walked away to Serena.

There was a girl in our class called Ellie she was extremly mean to everyone in the classroom but acted so sweet infront of the teacher as a matter of fact she actually pushed me SO many times, just because she wanted to, she NEVER apologised. I am shy and quiet and don't like to get into trouble and I wish I wasn't! Otherwise I would've been able to..I don't know...shout?? Perhaps at Ellie.

I was sick of it and just had enough she just HAD to stop bossing everyone around.. was it my job to stop it?