chapter 3 ⇝ are you there?

(1

(1.03)

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, LUKE." Mackenzie beamed.

"Mackenzie, you've already said that like a million times." Lucas laughed as the two made their way out of the gym.

It was after the basketball game and the Ravens had won with Lucas making the winning shot. Mackenzie was proud to say the least.

"I know, but you were just so unbelievable out there." Mackenzie beamed, making Lucas smile as the two climbed into his truck.

"I'm pretty sure Hales is done closing up. We should swing by the cafè." Lucas said, but before Mackenzie could respond, Brooke popped up from the back seat.

Half naked.

"Hey, you." She said.

"Oh, I think you have the wrong car." Lucas said to Brooke as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Nah, don't mind. I just have to get out of this uniform." Brooke said as she begins to strip more of her clothes.

"I can not believe this happening." Mackenzie mumbled under he breath.

She was in shock how bold Brooke was Lucas. Let alone with her in the car as well.

"So, uh, anyway... I'm Brooke, but you probably knew that. Can you I tell you that last shot was awesome. How'd it feel? Good, huh? You know it did." Brooke said as she slips off her leopard bra and puts in on Lucas' shoulder. Lucas turns to her with an uncomfortable look on his face.

Brooke goes to say something else but quickly jumps down in her seat and Mackenzie turns to see Coach Whitey at Lucas' window. He knocks on the window and Lucas lets it down.

"Hey, blondie." He greeted, looking at Mackenzie.

"Hey, Coach." Mackenzie said, her tight smile showing how uncomfortable she felt.

"That game wasn't horrible." He said to Lucas.

"Thanks, coach."

"Well, don't turn pro yet. You drag your scrawny butt to the weight room twice a day starting now." He teased.

"You got it." Lucas said.

"Oh, uh... By the way, there's a half naked girl in the back seat of your car. I just thought you'd like to know." He said, before tipping his hat and walking off.

"Grouchy." Brooke mumbled as she sat back up.

"Well, this is been fun, but I'm going to get going." Mackenzie said, starting to grab her things.

"Mackenzie, wait." Lucas said, trying to stop her.

"I'll meet yeah at the cafe. Go have fun with Brooke." She said, closing the door behind her and rushing off.