Chapter Five

Shakira is in the beach right now walking towards the airport.

"I have to get out of here." Shakira said trying to hide her face.

"Mama isnt she the girl from last night?" a little boy ask her mother while pointing at Shakira.

"Yes she is my dear." the mother of the boy said.

"She's crazy." the boy said.

"No, she's just drunk." the mother said and walked away.

Shakira reached the airport she check first if everything is in her backpack then put her backpack at her back and walk through the passport checker but the security stopped her.

"Unacompannied Minor." the security said.

"Excuse me?" Shakira ask him.

"Unacompannied Minor. Where is your guardian?" the security ask her.

"Im 35." Shakira said putting her sunglasses down to let them know who she really are.

"Oh sorry Miss Shakira." the security said letting her pass.

"Never gonna wear backpack again." Shakira thought to herself then a voice called her.

"Miss Shakira wait." it was Lara.

"Lara what are you doing here?" Shakira looked at her. She looked like she ran towards here.

"Sir- Adam....." Lara said breathing in and out first.

"Sir Adam what to give you this letter." Lara said giving her a letter.

"That guy made you run here just to give me this letter?" Shakira ask. Its a long way from the beach to the airport. Lara just nodded.

"Grr. That guy is really mean. When you get back to the beach can you tell him that i want to say 'Fuck you' to him." Shakira told her and Lara just nodded.

"By the way, do you know what that means?" Shakira ask her now she's guilty for ruining the child's innocent mind.

"Yes Miss. My parents always say that to each other. Does that mean i love you? You love Sir Adam?" Lara ask.

"Your parents always say that? Poor girl.... No it means...yes it means i love you. Lara does your family have a problem?" Shakira ask and decided not to say the real meaning.

"Yes we had a lot of problem." Lara said smiling.

"But we still smile. Its just a problem it wont destroy our family."  Lara said. Now Shakira know why the Philippines is called the Country of Smiles.

"Anyway Lara i gotta go. I'll miss you." Shakira said giving Lara a hug.

"I'll miss you too Miss. I hope your stay here made you forget about your problem." Lara said hugging her back. Now Shakira realized she had completely forgot her problem. Shakira smiled and nodded her head.

"Miss that reminds me. Here's a souvenier. Since your leaving and i think you still havent get a single souvenier out of the milliom things here. Im sorry if thats just that. I made that myself." Lara said handing her a bottle with sand inside. Its a sandart if you look at the design inside you can see Shakira's face. It was pretty amazing for a child to make something this beautiful.

"Its beautiful Lara. Thank you. I have to go or i'll miss my flight." Shakira said walking towards her plane.

Lara walk back to the beach and saw Adam sitting at the beachshore.

"Hey Sir Adam i gave it to her." Lara smiled walking towards him.

"Thanks Lara." Adam said.

"Oh yeah i forgot. Miss Shakira wants me to tell you something." Lara said.

"What is it?" Adam ask her.

"She said she want to tell you..... I love you." Lara said walking away leaving the confused Adam Levine at the shore.

*Author's Note: Okay i updated today cause i wont be active for the next few days cause i have to babysit my neice. any ways i think the other chapters were not visible to you guys specially Chapter Four. Anyways comment what you guys think :D