Chapter Three

Shakira went out of the hotel and went to the beach. There she saw again the girl from before. Shakira walk towards her cause she forgot to ask her name.

"Hey Miss Shakira, i hope your enjoying your stay here." the girl said as Shakira aproach her.

"Yes i am. What's your name by the way and what are you doing?" Shakira ask her looking at the pail and spade she was holding.

"Oh my name is Lara Santiago and im gonna make a sandcastle. Wanna help me Miss or you have other things to do?" Lara said politely.

"No i dont. Sure ill help you." Shakira said following her to the beachshore.

They finished building the sandcastle but the wave destroyed it.

"Ow just when we are about to finish the castle." Shakira said sadly looking at the wet sand that was a sandcastle a while ago.

"Wow that was some huge wave. Wanna surf Miss Shakira?" Lara ask her.

"Sure but i dont have a surfboard." Shakira said but Lara just pointed at the shop. Shakira went to the shop and saw hundreds of surfboard.

"Pick one Miss." Lara said looking at her.

"I cant. There are so many beautiful board i cant pick one." Shakira said looking for a board.

"What about this one Miss?" Lara said showing a pink board with musical notes as a design and at the bottom there is a 'Shakira the Pop Legend' written at the bottom.

"Ill take it. How much for this?" Shakira ask the owner.

"Its free Miss." the owner said smiling at her.

Shakira went to the beach and started surfing. Shakira had fun and went back to the shore and sat at the white sand. Shakira take a picture of the beach and her self and post it on Facebook Twitter and Instagram. Right after that Christina tweeted.

"@shakira Im so freakin jealous right now. Next time we'll go there together." Shakira just laugh at her post and went back to her hotel room to take a shower.

Shakira dress some normal clothes and decided to go in the forest. There is a path in the forest so its easy to find your way back. In the forest Shakira met some animals and saw a huge waterfalls and a cave. Shakira came back to the beach around 3'o clock in the afternoon. Shakira felt so tired and decided to take a nap on her room. While taking asleep Shakira had a dream.

*Dream*

"Shakira i still love you." Antonio said looking at her. There is something about him that make's Shakira all excited. Then a girl walk towards them and started kissing Antonio. Shakira stand there dumbfounded.

"Oops sorry i didnt said it right. I still love your money." Antonio said walkinf away.

*End of Dream*

Shakira wake up sweating.

"What a weird dream. Im trying to forget him right so please brain stop putting him in my dreams please know the words cooperation." Shakira told herself. Shakira look at the clock which said 6:45.

"Wow i sleep really long." Shakira thought and walk towards the balcony. She was amaze at the veiw of the sunsetting at the beach. The ocean was colored orange and the skies was about to get violet and stars were already visible. Her phone rang and Christina called her again.

"Hey Shak. I can see your enjoying there. So i hope your not weeping your eyes out for him again after the news." Christina said bitterly.

"News?" Shakira ask confuse.

"You dont know? Oops sorry Shak i didnt know that you dont know. Gotta go Bye." Christina said hastily.

"Wait Chris- Ugh what news?" Shakira said then checked the google using her phone. He type Antonio Dela Rua --> News. "Antonio Dela Rua Scandal"

"Fuck him." Shakira said then before she knew it she was already crying.

Hey Miss. Are you crying?" Someone said. Shakira looked down from the balcony and saw Lara. Shakira immedietly wipes her tears away.

"Nope im not. What is that?" Shakira said pointing to the big balloon Lara is holding.

"Its 7:00 so it means its sky lantern time. Wanna come Miss? After this there would be a party." Lara said looking up at her.

"Yes im coming." Shakira said coming down and join Lara at the beach.

Shakira looked up and saw millions of lanters in the sky. The ocean reflected the sky and it looks like there are stars in the ocean. After that the locals light up the skies with different fireworks. Shakira took pictures of everything.

After that they went to the shore where loud music is already playing everyone was dancing and lights were making the party even fun. Shakira sat in the chair and ordered some drink for her and Lara. Shakira looked at the pictures she has taken then she accidentally saw a photo of her and Antonio. She can feel her eyes get watery.

"I knew your crying Miss. Is that because of him?" Lara ask lookong at the picture. Shakira just nodded her head.

"He's not that handsome... He look like a jackass to be precise. I know i have no place to say this Miss Shakira but just forget about him he's not worth it." Lara said then drink her juice.

"Your right. Ill forget him. Hey mister give me something strong." Shakira said to the bartender. The bartender gave her something on a red cup. Shakira drink it straight.

"Eight more shots please." Shakira hiccuped.

"Miss Shakira one is enough. That is too strong for you." Lara said worried and tried to get Shakira's drink.

"Its okay Lisha im trying to forget that jackass." Shakira said happily. She's already drunk.

"It's Lara Miss Shakira." Lara said lookinf at Shakira.

Shakira kept drinking until everything went dark for her.

*a/n: Okay i promise Adam would be on the next chapter. The pic on the side made my day. anyways i hope you guys like this. *