Putting aside my brothers career, there is nothing extraordinary in my life. I spend my time at home, mostly reading, eating and sleeping. Showering is also a way for me to spend time, since I really like water. Everyday I wait for my brother to come home and when he does, I'm thrilled. It's enough for me to just be by my brothers side.

I don't really have any friends and it's not a secret that I have never had a sexual relationship with anyone. I have never been intimate with someone as I haven't really thought about it. I have never really thought about it since I haven't come across someone who I had such a feelings for.

Even I could tell that the man downstairs is a dangerous man. I don't necessarily need my brother to tell me that. I'm not some stupid little brat who can't tell even that much. But even better is that he is a very attractive and handsome man whom I felt curious about.

I just hadn't really expected him to touch me in such a way. I could feel a shiver run down my back as I thought about the way his body felt above me. The way that his fingers slid along my skin and his wet lips as they made contact with my skin. It was new to me and that scared me a little. Without thinking much I had run out of the room and now I was feeling a little bit regret of doing that.

But that was just a natural reaction right? Having a stranger touch you like that isn't normal, am I right? And I can't side the fact that he's a dangerous man whom my brother told me to stay away from. And he's a man, no less.

Now that I have calmed down, I should think about this for a while. I have never really thought much about liking men or women. I have felt attracted to a men before too. Sometimes I see a man with a beautiful eyes and a nice body and I can't help but steal gazes from him. But I never really thought I would have a reaction for a man. A reaction, that literally made me masturbate.

But I can't help it. There's something in him that makes me feel a strong pull towards him. It may be an attraction or curiosity, but whatever it is, I'm not sure. And I don't really care at the moment.

All of this thinking is making me really tired. Before being able to curl up in my bed, under the warm covers, I would have to get up. At the moment that seems really troublesome and I really don't even feel like it thought. If I could, I would propably stay here for the rest of the day. However, I'm starting to feel a little lightheaded. Propably because it's really hot in here.

Tiredly, I get up from the floor and turn off the shower. My clothes are soaked and clinging to my body. It feels a bit uncomfortable since I'm not that confident about my own body. I know that some people think that wet clothes look sexy on people, but I don't exactly feel sexy at the moment. I feel like a drenched kitty.

I start to peel my clothes off my body, starting with my socks. They come off quite easily, but I can't say same of the rest of my clothes. My clothes put up quite admirable fight, but it's needless to say that I won. It took me a few minutes to get all naked for me to start drying myself off.

I toss my clothes away along with my towel and put on some underwear. I then step out of the bathroom and head towards my wardrobe. It's get's really cold when I exit the hot bathroom and makes me tighten the towel around me. It's good that my wardrobe is only a few steps away so I don't have to wander an huge journey in cold for it.

I put on some comfortable shorts and an oversize t-shirt, while moving around slowly. The cold did shake me up a little so I don't feel that lazy anymore. I feel like I can walk around a little, but just a little.

Just as I was about to start drying my hair, I heard a glass break. It startled me a little since I was sure that my brother was still sleeping. Then again, I have no idea how long I spent in the shower.