When your in a secret group part one

Oliver - (secret: You have magic )
Right now you're in the magic club at 2p Hetalia High you have your pink cloak with a lapis in the clip in hand and a long pink wand in the other.  You got out a book that was labeled spells.

(This is your wand)

(This is your wand)

(This is your outfit imagine the cloaks pink )

You started to chant magic words then your father came in wondering why you were late coming home.
(Y/n)'s p.o.v
Uh!  He ruined my spell.  My father looks shocked and surprised as (f/c)  sparks come out of my hand. My blue eyes widened as my father looks surprised.  "This is not what it looks like. " Oliver had a Cheshire grin on his face and he shouted " THIS IS GREAT POPPET! " .
REGULER P. O. V
(Y/N)  loomed over the fact that her father was proud of her .
He hugged her and said "I'm always proud of you! " he said as he hugged her
Allen - (secret : your apart of the 1p! BTT)
You were walking to your best friend Prussia's house  going to the BTT's hang out. Little did you know your dad was watching you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ timeskip brought to you by Gilbird~~~~~~
"Hey what's up frau(1)!"
, "hola chica "
"Bonjour mademoiselle! "
" hey guys!" Texas said as she smiled at the three men
"So what did you guys want to do today" (y/n) said
Allen growled as he watched
The btt started flirting with Texas she blushed wildly
Allen growled as he thought ' ok that's it'
Allen was Furious he ran over nailed bat in hand he said "get away from my little girl!
Texas had just laughed at her father's words she said " I'm apart of the btt "
Alan had just laughed at his mistake they all laughed in continuation of their misunderstanding
Luciano - (you're a sharpshooter)
You're on the rooftop ready to assassinate someone who is a threat to the Italian mafia you get your gun ready until you hear the clanking of knives you turn around and see your father.
"You're a sniper!  " Luciano said as he look at his little girl with a sniper gun
" yeah obviously" (y/n) said
Luciano glared at his little girl and said "you're grounded, for not telling me you're a sniper"
" but Dad don't ground me please " (y/n)  said
"From now on you are a sniper for my mafia "