dad's Question

~Kylies POV~

I was upstairs texting Caylee's mom. I heard the door open. It's probably Caylee.

"oooooohhhh Caylee" a voice sang downstairs. I didn't wanna answer. My phone started vibrating. I took it out my shorts pocket and it was Caylee.

Hey where are you-C

Should i answer her text? What if she asks me about the things that have been happening. Or if her dad has finally came home? Would I have to leave? I should still probably answer.

I'm upstairs-K

Where are you?-K

But she will not trick me. I set my phone down and go to her mirror on her dresser. I comb my hair back into a ponytail. I go downstairs and Caylee's laying on the couch watching t.v. I go and stand infront of the t.v. She looks at my face.

~Caylee POV~

I didn't hear Kylie come downstairs. I was watching t.v then she stood infront of it. ugh. I look up at her face. "Hey you needed to talk to me?" she says

"yeah" I say and sit up.

"my dads going to be here in a few minutes" i say while smiling.

"thats great" she says and come over and sits beside me.

"but thats not all you wanted to talk to me about is it?"

"no" I shake my head

"then...what is it?"

"I wanna know the secret"

"I cant tell you until a certain age" she says

"How old do I have to be?"

"16. That's when most parents tell there kids" she says.

"My birthday is next month"  I say. She smiles and I heard a ringtone go off. It wasn't mine. Kylie takes out her phone and smiles.

"I can bet I know whos texting you" I say with a grin on my face. She pushed my arm trying to knock me off the couch.

"Shut up" she said. She was still smiling. It was her crush. Her dream boy Zach Fire. He has dirty blond hair. Brown eyes. He's about Kylie's hieght.

   Maybe a few inches above. The door opens and there he is my dad. The one I haven't seen in three years. The one who left mom and I here. The one who got divorced with my mom. The one who choose a different girl. Kylie and I stood up as soon as he started walking in. He didn't have any suitcases.

He's not going to be staying long. I go and give him a hug. I was still happy to see him. "hey pumpkin" he says.

I give him an look like he's crazy and we just start laughing then we stop. "hey Kylie" he says and she just waves and goes back upstairs.

"I have to talk to you about something" he says

"what?" I say

"How would you like to live with me and Traci?"

Why is he asking me this? Why do I have to answer this question? I got school. Leaving would mean. To leave Kylie,Reranda, and mom. What would mom say. I feel sick. I would also be leaving the secret I don't even know yet behind. It could be a new start. A new life. 

"Dad" I say

"I-"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

What do you think what Caylee will say?

Comment