Girl on the Ceiling

"who are you?"

"My names Jasmine" she said when she came down the ceiling. What the heck is she doing? How did she get in my house.

"Hi Jasmine. My name is Caylee" I said. Jasmine sat on my bed. "Your my twin!!!" she screamed. What is she talking about.

  "According to the legend" She said. She must have seen my confused look.

"what legend?" I asked "You now what never mind. Don't move. I will be right back" I said when I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone.

Come to my house ASAP!!!-C

I sent the text to my two bestfriends. I ran upstairs and changed clothes. I put on a red t-shirt and some black jeans. Jasmine was reading one of my books. I hate that book that she was reading. I put my hair over the bites. There was a knock at the door. "stay right there ok?" I said. Jasmine looked up from the book and said "ok".

   I ran back downstairs and opened the door. "what's up" said Reranda. She had her red hair pulled up in a ponytail. She looked tired you can tell because her eyelids covered her green eyes half-way. There was Kylie with her crazy blue hair and brown eyes. She looked tired as well.

"There's a girl in my room and I have no idea how she got inhere" I blurted out.

  They looked at each other and both said at the same time "What she tell you!" They both sounded worried I think they know something.

Comment

Vote

Hope you enjoyed!