Bed of Lies

A/N: I remixed the songs that are presented in this chapter. So do NOT correct me.

Onika's POV
January 29, 2017
3:34PM

"I want you to perform one last song with Rihanna." Wayne told me. My face instantly scrunched up to its fullest.

"What? Why?" I asked angrily. I sat up in my seat and unfolded my arms.

"It's what your fans want and if you're going to be with us we need you to stop thinking about yourself and give your fans what they want, if not a song with her, then just perform on stage together, write a song about her." He said. I huffed. I didn't feel like performing with Rihanna. I didn't even want to be in the same building as her. She lied on me so much to where now when I see her it's just a rage I get and can't control and who knows what would happen if I was less than two feet away from her, on a stage, with millions of people, no kind of barrier between us. It would be a scene.

"If I write a song about that woman it's not not gonna be positive." I said with a bit of attitude. Wayne shrug.

"Ion like the bitch no way." He said. I nodded with a sigh.

"When do I have to perform with her?" I asked.

"Tonight. 9 o'clock sharp."he said

"Tonight? That only gives me enough time to brush my damn teeth!" I yelled. Her shrugged.

"Learn to do things at a faster pace." He said. I huffed. So far, I'm not liking this young money signing idea. How was I supposed to write a song about this girl in less than an hour? I guess I'm free styling.

***

Rihanna smirked as she saw me make my way onto the stage. I threw her a death glare but smiled when I remembered I was on camera. I don't need no celebrity buzz. Rihanna made her way over to me as the crowd went wild, screaming, jumping and all. Rihanna's song cued first.

"Oh La la, yah yo, bitch better have my money!" Rihanna sung into the mike while prancing around me.

"Y'all should know me well enough!" She pointed her mike out to the audience as they screamed the next piece of lyrics back to her.

"They don't call me on my bluff, bitch better betta have my money. Ballin bigga den labron, bitch betta give me your money, who y'all think y'all frontin on!" She yelled. She wink at me as the song changed. I only stood with my hand on my hip and moved to the beat of the music to act like I was enjoying it.

"Been waiting on that sunshine girl I think I need that back. Can't get like that, no one else going to give it like that, so why argue, you yell and you take me back who cares when it feel like crack, you know that you always do it right, man fuck yo pride, just take it on back, take it on back girl take it back all night, just take it on back, take it all back, mmmm do what you gotta do, give it up all night, hurts inside, yea it hurts inside when I look you in yo eyes...what are you willing to do, ohhh tell me what you're willing to do, kiss it kiss it better baby." Rihanna sung as she came closer grabbing my hand. I instantly pulled my hand away once I heard the crowd scream l louder. Rihanna only smirked and walked off singing the rest of her song.

As her died down mines cued in. Rihanna looked at me in confusion and it was now my turn to smirk.

(Listen to the beat with the sung. (Which is at the top.) I remixed it and the beat helps. It's still Nicki's rhythm so read it as if it were her lyrics. )

Do u ever think of me when you lie?
Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies
And I knew better than to look in your eyes
They only pretend you would be mine
And oh how you made me believe
You had me caught in every web that you weaved
But do you ever think of me when you lie?
Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies

"We could never make eye contact,

Our relationship was based off of ig stats,

You're a dog but you still remain in my contacts,

When you call it's like fetch, I come back,

We were caught up over love you said you werent really feeling it,

Pouring out my heart like a drink but you just spit in it

Put you on a petalstool like we're playing "kingin it"

I was sick of it, so I pushed you off the cliff of it,

I told my girls about you, I said this girl is crazy, cause when I told you that I love you said love you maybe

Couldn't believe I got involved with you no fake emotions, only motions like an ocean gave my heart up with devotion.

They say you don't know your mistakes until it's shown, red eyes, loud cries, scream to make it known, but there was something that I should have known all along, i was always alone..." I took a breath as Rihanna looked at me and the crowd was silent, literally, no one made a sound. Robyn cleared her throat and left the stage feeling embarrassed I guess. There were silent murmurs amongst the crowd and I followed Robyn's lead, exiting the stage only to come face to face with the devil herself.

"How could ya embarrass me like dat Nika?!" She yelled.
_________________________________

Mmmmmmmmmm do what you gottah doooo!

Sooooo what y'all thinking

I need ideas.