Lethallin

The library was pleasantly quiet, it let Dorian read one of Varric's books in peace. The book overall was enchanting, Cornelius Hawke and his quests were action pacted and the romance was soooooo... well, romantic. Dorian wouldn't have thought that he would be so enraptured into this story. He usuajlly enjoyed more brilliant literature but the library was lacking that and he had to settle with Varric's stories.

             "Dorrrriaaann!" He heard a voice cry out. He sees an extremely wasted elf Inquisitor stumble toward him. Dorian's lips curve into a small smirk. "My lady Lavellan, it would seem as if you were intoxicated." He tells her while shutting the book and putting it aside. Lavellan hiccups, leaning against the wall. "Yes, my favorite mage. The- umm.... The Bull and I were celebrating our awesome d-dragon kill today." She tells him with a slight nod.

               "We should get you to bed, my dear." Dorian tells her, standing up.

                 Mahalla pouts out her bottom lip. "But I wanted to chat with you Dorian." She whimpers. Dorian raises a brow, thinking for a second. He wraps the end of his mustache and twirls it. "Very well, chat." Dorian says, gesturing her to sit in the chair he was just placed in. Mahalla stumbles to it and plops into the seat  " I love you so much Dor, like you are the bestest friend I could ever have. You don't deserve the things that have happened to-" Mahalla takes a pause to let out a small burp. Dorian bites back a smart remark such as "charming." Mahalla quickly continues, "you."

            "Pardon?" Dorian asks, tilting his head slightly.

              "Like your d-dad or y-your parents. You deserve sssoo much better then those nasty people." Mahalla tells him, every word was slurred together. She frowns and looks to that ground. "Dorian. I've lost my clan... my kin but you-" The elf points at him. "You're my family. And I love you," Dorian frowns as she starts crying into her hands. "I don't want you to leave for Tevinter, you're the only family I've got left." The Tevinter mage goes to her side, rubbing her back comfortingly. "Lavellan, I'm- well, I promise I'm not going anywhere, okay?" He says. Mahalla looks up at him, tears running down her cheeks and eyes all red and puffy. "Really?" Mahalla asks.

             "Yeah, I'll stay for you." Dorian tells her, standing her up to give her a warm hug. Mahalla grins, hugging him tightly. "Thank you," she whispers. "Lethallin."