Chapter 13

🤕Nathan P. O. V🤕

Alone and afraid is what I felt at this moment. A day has passed since me and Cayenne's argument and I am fearing the worse of anything right about now.

My father is here with me laying on a couch with his old boots propped up as he slept soundly. He wasn't here because he cared, he was here because of the free stuff. TV, food, soft cushion to lay on, you guess it, it's right.

He received a call from the hospital informing him of his 17 year old son was in the hospital. One of his goon friends dropped him off here. A nurse led him here all the while smiling a sad smile as she escorted him to my room. Before she left, my father flirted with her as if I wasn't right there looking. Soon enough she gave in with her number. If only she knew...

As soon as he stepped foot into my room I felt so intimidated. So small. At first even with Cayenne gone I was able to relax just a little. Then he showed up.

"I don't know why you're in here and I don't care to know why, just know as soon as you're out of this hospital, you're going to fucking regret not coming home last night boy" He gritted out as he threw himself onto the couch and rubbed his forehead.
As if he's so stressed.

I didn't say a word just nodded. Afraid I might trigger him to do something bad if so.

So here he is laying down without a care in the world. I was on edge and tried to keep myself calm as I watched TV. Nothing was on but the news. Poor homeless man who was robbed of the little money he had. Who would do such a thing and at that only 50 cents too??

I can't help but wonder how I would feel if Cayenne was here.. Cayenne..  Even her name just makes me so needy for her. I've never felt this way before. About anyone actually because no one wanted me. They always picked on me and called me names. So it's no surprise.

Her eyes, luscious hair that reaches her mid back. Wide hips and thick soft thighs all the way down to her soft jiggly plump butt. So curvaceous.. So lovely. What I would do too have her back. Whenever she's around everything is complete and right. It's like she's the one for me. And the way she stares and looks at me. Almost as if she wants me. The lust in her eyes says so. Let me not get ahead of myself I'm pretty sure it's just puppy love and it'll blow over soon.

Or she could be deceiving me. Another one of her games. Why must bad things happen too me??

A groan sounded next too me snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked too see my father sitting up and stretching his arms revealing too big wet stains under his armpits. Gross... Ever since a day passed it started getting cold. The weather changed so now it's winter. The hospital is extremely warm on the inside which is OK by me because I'm only covered of a blanket and in a thin hospital gown.

"Where were you the night before, you didn't cook my fucking dinner?" He asked

"I was a-at my friends house-"

SMACK!

My head whipped to side as I cradled my right jaw. Tears threatened to burst but I didn't dare.

"You don't get to have friends, what did I tell you about that?!" He seethed as he stood beside my bed waiting for my answer.

"I-I'm s-sorry b-but it was for a-a project" I said tensing up ready for another hit

"So you think going to another assholes house than coming home too me when I tell you too is more important, I raised you and give you everything you ever fucking wanted, you ungrateful bastard!" He snapped.

Again I was hit three more times in my head and right shoulder which made me cry in pain through gritted teeth as not to draw any doctors or nurses passing by in the hallway.

"Pathetic can't believe I have a piece of shit for my son" With one last hit he left slamming the door. I sighed in relief that he was gone but hissed as I remembered my shoulder. I touched my face to make sure their were no cuts or bleeding.

The throbbing in my shoulder turned to zigs of pain that went in and out in my shoulder. At least it wasn't bleeding.

I laid my head back on the plush pillows trying to forget what just happened. I fought back tears as  darkness consumed me. I fell asleep thinking about Cayenne.

::::::
Still no sign of Cayenne and it was my second day here. But what should I expect? For her to come back and apologize? That's never gonna happen. Ever. She doesn't care and how she really hates and I bet she's plotting something for me as soon as I get discharged from the hospital.

I woke up the next day to a knock on my door. It opened as the nurse walked in with a tray of food. She gently sat it on my lap as she smiled at me before leaving. I sighed as I sat up. I wasn't hungry at all and not just because of the nasty food either. Something just kept nagging me at the back of my mind. Something just felt off.

But then again stuff always seems off for me. I can never have one good stroke of luck in my life. Well aside from that time when Cayenne gave me the bestest orgasm. My first, even though it wasn't one because she didn't let me.

God the way her soft pink lips planted onto mines. Her breath, her moist lips, and the way she tasted. Just thinking about a simple kiss was making me hard. But was it just simple kiss? Or was it something more?? To me the kiss was like fireworks. But maybe to Cayenne...maybe it was something different??.

I groaned sighing as I face palmed. Why me??

Suddenly a knock sounded at my door. I sat up and set the tray aside. The door opened to reveal Carla and James. Wow I haven't seen them in forever..

"Hey, we just wanted to come see you" Said Carla as she next too my right. James sat down on my left.

"Oh yeah, I-i haven't saw you guys in a while" I said rubbing the back of my neck. 

"yeah, it's been kinda crazy, but it's OK now, we heard that you were in the hospital do we wanted to come see you" Said Jamie as he smiled. I smiled back. How kind...

"How'd you find out?" I questioned dreading their answer.

"Some kid names Karl, he gossips a lot" Said Carla as she shrugged her shoulders. Cayenne must really hate me to spread rumors. Now everyone at school knows. Just great...

"No worries though, I mean not many know or care so you're OK" Added Carla as she smiled. I breathes out a air of frustration and relief.

"Well, OK if you guys say so" I said smiling slightly.

We continued to talk for several more minutes. I learned that Jamie and Carla are actually boyfriend and girlfriend. How lucky... Jamie had to use the restroom so it was just me and Carla.

"How you like it here in the hospital so far? " Asked Carla.

"Lonely, but at least I don't have school yet" I faked laugh at which she chuckle at. It isn't that bad in here I DON'T have to go home yet so in all I do like it here. And the attention from the nurses and doctors is also great.

"Well, it's been hell at school, test and class work, at least you don't have to worry about that" She said shrugging

"I guess so..." I said. I shifted and hissed when I accidently laid on my right shoulder.

"I'll help you" Said Carla as she got up from her seat and advanced towards me.

"Oh no I'm fine" I said as I smiled slightly through the pain. She wrapped her arm around my elbow, and helped me sit up into a sitting position. But I guess her balance must've slipped because soon she fell onto my lap.

And you can guess who only walked through the doors....

Authors Note:

OK late update, but I've been busy and then I got sick with the flu. For two weeks. Lol. But I'm well now. 

I'll probably update again in maybe two weeks. Maybe shorter,  who knows... Lol.

Until next time..

Stay classy
Stay cute
Stay positive!

Bye lots of love! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
**unedited**