|•Chapter 3•|

It's—it's-no possible way it's Cameron? Or is it Ethan and Grayson. They are just silently waiting there. Huh? I get a text from him.
Princetonboy27- hey I'm here
Then two of the figures leave. Cameron and Grayson. It's Ethan. No way. Princetonboy27 is Ethan Dolan one of the hottest boys in school. I mean personally I don't se- no time for this. Uh i don't know what I should do. Just go to class.
Nomad505- Sorry I had to go to class early today.
Princetonboy27- stop making excuses. I don't care who you are I just want to meet you. Whenever you're ready you know where to find me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't focus the whole day. I was too busy thinking about Ethan. I can't believe it's actually him. Behind all of that strong football equipment is actually a loving and caring soul. A hot one also, may I mention. I then hear the bell. LUNCH! WHOO. I go to Prim and tell her everything.
"Why would you chicken out! I can't believe it's actually Eth-" She shouts
"SHHHH! No one knows" I whisper covering her mouth. Not even Abby can know about this.
"Don't you tell anyone ok."
"Ok fine I wont."
"Ok come over afterschool or let's go to the movies?"
"Movies it is." Prim says with a smirk. She's up to something what does she know?
~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see Ethan and I'm going to prims car I wonder where she is. Ethan's car is parked right next to prims. Great. My phone soon gets a beep. Shit I didn't turn off the alarm. Ethan looks at me. Don't tell me he texted me as Princetonboy27.
Princetonboy27- I really wanted to meet you today too bad I couldn't ;(.
"Just a- uh a reminder app..haha" I say
He looks at me as if I just failed a backflip And cracked my neck. Prims here.
"Primrose what took you so long?!"
"Don't worry I'm finally here." She says as she adjusts her sunglasses. Weird.
~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm home after all the chores and after working it's 9:30 and Ethan Dolan THE Ethan Dolan texting as Princeton boy though.. is texting me.
Princetonboy27- hey look I really want to meet you...maybe we can meet at the prince and princess themed party this Friday are you going?
Nomad505- sure maybe...I'll be wearing a mask for all I know but it would be lovely to meet you.
Princetonboy27-see you then<3
Friday was after tomorrow I need to go shopping what do I do oh my god oh my god ohh my. Text Prim.
PRIMMM EMERGENCY IM GOING TO THE PARTY FRIDAY AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR
I got you girl I have the perfect thing.
Thankkk youuu you're a lifesaver.
"EMMILYYY!" I hear Fiona call me
"Yes?!"
"GET ME A GLASS OF WATER."
"Ok...I'm coming"
"RIGHT NOW!"
"Ok ugh." I bring her a glass of water and she doesn't even say thanks. #gratefulforwhatihave
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip Friday~~~~~~~
"OMG! This is totally going to compliment your body. Ethan won't even know who you are with the mask and everything is perfect!" Prim says
"Ethan Dolan here I come.." I say with a smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~End Of chapter~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciao
-jewls🐬🦋🤩
It's currently 12 am I have school in 8 hrs so great👌
Word count:563
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~