CHAPTER 9

WHERE IS BELLA?

ALICE POV
After Arez and Xavier left my siblings couldn't shut up about how excited them to be a human again. At the time like this, I chose to went to my room and reading a book. Well, I tried to read, but my mind couldn't stopped thinking about Bella strange behavior. I mean she was alright and then she just disappeared. I will just asked her tomorrow at school because, well, we didn't  know their house and all (before, we pretend like we knew their house, it's Emmeth logic based on their cars), we know they were not living in the city. So the best thing to do was wait until tomorrow and asked her if she alright or not.
It's already morning and we started to worry . Well, I started to worry especially when there is no sign of the Angels. I tried to see them in my vision and I got nothing. It's all black. I tried again and the result was the same the black color like you were watching the turn off TV.
“Aaaaaarg.” I said holding my head.
“Alice, what happen?” Rose asked concerned.
“No….nothing.” I said. I knew Rose didn't buy it but she let it go.
“Well, let's go then. The bell almost rang.” Bree said.
“And I'm the seer one.” I said grumble when she dragged me to the class.
“Maybe they just late.” Edward said whisper.
“Oh, little Eddy secretly visiting his playground, I see.” I thought with the sarcasm while Edward just snickered behind me.
It's already lunch period and the Fallen Angels still didn't showed up.
“Who knows Angels could skip school too.” Bree said when there is no sign of the silver hair.
“I wonder if their parents will ground them because they skipping school.” Emmeth wondering. Well, the spark of being Mr. and Mrs. Cullen kids is you couldn't skipping school if it not necessary like its was a sunny day aaaaaaannnnnndddddd it's rarely happened.
“Or maybe they think school isn't cool because it's isn't. It's boring.” Bree said.
“Or maybe they got more interesting to do.” Emmeth suggest.
“Like what?” I asked annoyed.
“Hang out with their significant other, of course.” Emmeth said while I started imagine Bella with her handsome boyfriend. No….nooo...noooo way.
“No way what?” Rosalie asked with a raised an eyebrow. So I said it out loud.
“No… nothing.” While I shoot a death glare at Edward. He better didn't say anything.
“Whatever.” She said.
“So, what about we stopped talking about those wings creature and start thinking what we gonna do when we are human?” I said change the topic. And it's worked. Nice one Alice.
-------------------------------------------**************************--------------------------------------
Now it's been a week and the angels never showed up. Like never. And we all worried now. Emmeth and Edward been searching around the town but they got nothing. What make things worst  were they became the talked of the school especially with their sudden disappearance. I mean I didn't blame them just sometimes I just wanted to rip them a new one when they talked shit about them. And for some unknown reason I became a little bit rude. Yeah ……. rude, if you count at snapping at everyone when they asking me something is little bit rude. I mean I spent most of my time living in my head and thought all the possibilities and tried to find them with my vision when I got nothing. And it's made me mad because I felt useless and all. So don't judge me. See, I became rude to my self and when I think of it, I became crazy too cause like now I talked to my self in my mind and I started ramble with my self and holy fuck whose car is that? When I felt eyes on me.
“What?” I asked them.
“Nothing. You just have a really long monologue and I guess you were talking  to yourself and you need to see Dad cause you became crazy.” Bree said with a worried look in her face.
“I didn't said anything.” I said but the look that they gave to me told me the otherwise.
“So, I said it out loud?” I asked when they all nodded. Well, not all since Emmeth were drolling.
“Emmeth stop drolling. You will ruin our image.” I said when all eyes went to the direction of Emmeth eyes. There stood a yellow Camaro.
“It's bumble bee. I wonder, if I hit him with a baseball bat will it change him into transformers?” He asked innocently when both door were open and what the hell.
The two person were come out were familiar, well, the brunette girl has a blue highlight while the boy has a blond at the top his head while the rest were brunette.
“Oh my gosh, his hair looks like MGK in Bad Thinks Video.” Bree said acted like a fan girl.
“Yoo, veggie vamps.” The boy said when they stopped in front of us.
“Ugh...Who are you?” Emmeth asked.
“Seriously?” He said when his eyes changed color.
“Oh my gosh. Arez? I almost didn't recognize you.” I said jumping ups and down.
“Yoo, easy girl.” He said when he put a hold on my shoulder.
“So, hows' my new hair?” He said while pointed at his new hair color.
“It's suit you both.” I said while looking around to see another car.
“If I smacked bumble bee with bat do it change to transformers?” Emmeth asked still looking at the car with a glint in his eyes. He looks like a child.
“Oh, we can try it after school.” Arez said with a same glint.
“I wonder what will Bella say when she found out you wrecking another car because it's looks like a bumble bee.” Aria said.
“You did?” Bree asked also with a same glint. What's wrong with this people?
“Yups. But sadly it didn't turned to bumble bee. But maybe this one will because I'm not the one that buy it. It was Bella.” He said.
“You better not.” Aria said.
“Why not?”
“Because Bella will be pissed.” She said when Arez pout.
“Talking about Bella, where is her and the other?” Edward said while smirking. Fuck you.
“Serah and Xavier were on mission while Bella were with her family.” Aria said.
“When will they come back?” I asked.
“I don't know.” Aria said when the bell rang. Damn you bell. I cursed when we walked inside.
So, I didn't really pay attention to what teachers were saying. Why would I? I learned it enough to know what's in the book and don't forget I can see the future so, nope. I'll just patiently waiting until lunch time and talking with the twins.
ROSALIE POV
Alice been a little bit weird lately. Actually since the Angels disappeared she's became weird. Imagine a rude Alice? Nope, no one could Imagine my carefree life sister is rude one. And then she flipped Edward from the couch and threw him out of the windows for some unknown reason. And not to mention how she snapped at everyone that dare to asked her something. And then when the Angels showed up she became Alice again. I mean when she realize the “new students with a fancy car” were the twins she became my walk-in-ballet like sister again. It's strange. And here she is in the school cafeteria talking animatedly with Aria. And guess the theme of the conversation…… Bella. Since when she interested in Bella? Or? Oh my gosh….
“Rose, what happen?” Emmeth said looking straight at me.
“Nothing. I just realize I have a homework today.” I said with a straight face. It's help me when I don't want someone to talk to me.
“Okay.” Emmeth said when I saw the smirked in Edward face.
“Don't you dare say anything or I'll cut your balls.” By the looked in Edward, I knew he got the message.
I didn't know for sure but maybe my cheerful-ball-of-sunshine sister has a crush at someone or specifically the leader of the angels the daughter of Lucifer himself. She likes Bella and not in friendly way. But how come? I mean we met them view weeks ago, they came to our house, played baseball, save us from the mutt and another angels that wanted to kill us and BAM she has a crush on Bella. Or maybe it just my imagination? I don't know but never in the world I saw her so happy talking about someone. The only time I saw her was this happy were when she talked about clothes that she thought cute and dragged me to the store or where ever she saw it and bought it.
When the school were done we all went back home. And my ball-of -sunshine sister couldn't stop bouncing at the seat.
“Alice, if you keep doing that, you gonna ruin my car.” I was surprised it wasn't me that was talking but Emmeth.
“Mmmh. Sorry. I was just excited to go home.” She said pouting.
“Maybe you could turn down a little your excitement. And what the fuck that making you happy going back home? It just home. Nothing excited about that.” Bree said.
“Well, I can't wait to tell Esme and Carlisle that the angels is here.” She said still bouncing.
“I think you really need to see Carlisle. You do looks a little bit crazy. And it's came from me.” Bree said with a serious expression.
It's true, Bree was the crazy one in our family since she loves to taste human food and then threw up for hours. She loves watched movie and sometimes went to abandon house and pretend like a ghost. Every month she has a ritual of eating pancake at Sunday morning and throwing up hours later.
“What would you say if I have a dog, not a big one like in La Push but a little one. You know puppy?” Bree asked. See she do are crazy but wait…
“Bree did you or did you not have a puppy? Oh my god, you do have a puppy. That's why you've been out lately. Where did you put that thing?” I asked. That's part of her craziness.
She once have a dog and she put it in the basement since no one ever went there. But Carlisle found out and the dog has to be out of the house. It's not like we didn't like animals, it just we were born to kill them and for them to afraid of us. How the dog loves Bree I didn't know.
“I didn't have one. I was just asking. Maybe when we became half human we can have a dog? Don't you think it's funny to see a little creature like them running around the house?” She said dreamily.
“We need to asked Carlisle but I guess it will be good.” Alice said.
When we arrived at home Alice excitedly telling about the angels that came back. And she can't stopped blabbering about how cool they are.
“Oh, and Bella will be back next week. Don't you think it's great?” She said excitedly.
“Yeah. I think it's great.” Esme said with a smile. A simple smile that telling that she knows about something but still not sure about it.
“Now. I'm going to my room. See you tomorrow.” And Alice were gone.
“I still think she's crazy.” Bree said.
“Crazy in love.” She added while she sang a song leaving the living room in human pace. So, I'm not the only one that realize that the ray of sunshine Alice has a crush.
“Actually you were the last one.” Edward said from the couch.
“What?”
“You were the last one that realize it. Emmeth and Bree even put a bet on how Alice will react when she see Bella.” He said laughing.
“Seriously? How long you knew?” I asked.
“Since Bella disappeared. Actually Emmeth was the one that told us. He thought maybe Alice has a crush on Bella and since then the bet were made.” Jasper said.
“Why I didn't know about it?”
“You were out hunting. And we didn't want to tell you because like you we realize it, so it'll be unfair if you know it from us. And if we tell you about the bet, you tell Alice. Maybe not intentionally but you worst at keeping a secret.” Bree said.
“Secret that relate to Alice.” Edward said. I was just want to open my mouth to argue before he cut me.
“Exhibit 1. You told Alice About her supposed secret birthday party. And it just one pout.” He said.
“How come you forget that she's a seer, she can see it.” I said.
“But we knew how it's works. We just need to distract her and constantly change our mine. But she just looked at you with a pout and BAM, you told her.” Jasper said.
Well, she's Alice for fuck sake. She has her way especially with her pout.
“You know what? Count me on that bet. And I bet on Emmeth. He always win. so...” I said and leaving the room.
I was just out when I saw something. Outside the window, there is someone were watching. I think Edward read my mind because he was already running to the woods followed by Bree.
“What is it?” Carlisle asked. He probably hear the broken window where Edward jumped.
“I saw someone were watching us and Edward and Bree were gone checking.” I said.
A view minutes later, Edward and and Bree come back.
“Nothing. Not even a trace of scent.” Edward said.