PROLOGUE

It was in the middle of the night, the moon shine so bright when three winged figures landed into the woods. Their wings were black as night and has a silver colors at the end of it. Their face was hidden behind the black rob that covered their body.

"Where the hell is her?" One of them asked. From the sound of it, it was a woman.

"Behind you." They all turned around and was met with another winged creatures. This one was different. The feathers still black as night but instead of silver, it has golden colors at the end of it. It was then when the moonlight shine, the eyes like a flame looking straight at her.

"Alice are you alright?" Edward asked.

"The eyes, it's looks like they looking straight at me." She said.

"What is it Alice?" Carlisle asked.

"It just my vision, I never get a vision like this, it was like they know it and then looked straight at me." She said. The others Cullen just looking at her waiting for more explanation.

"Alice, got a vision about four winged creatures. It was three at first, their wings are black as midnight but the tip of every feathers was in silver color but then the other winged creatures arrived. It has the same midnight wings the different was instead of silver it had gold in it. Then when the moon shine it looked straight at Alice with a strange eyes. It was like flame." Edward explained.

"Do you know when it will happen?" Carlisle asked.

"No." Alice said.

It was a very strange vision, usually she knows where it would happen or when it happen but this time she has nothing except the woods that was looks like a Forks.

"We need to be careful, we don't know what is it, if it will bring any harm or not but still we need to be on guard. I'll give a call to La Push and asked if they know what is it." Carlisle said.

While everyone were out, Alice was still sat in the love seat she's been sitting on and replaced again and again about what she saw.

"Alice, I think you need to stop thinking about it." It was Bree, the last member of the Cullen that joined them 25 years ago. It was Alice that found her, in the middle of the woods covered in blood. She has to bite her or let her die, so she chose the first option and bit her. When she was turned she told them, that she's been a toy for a crazy Vampires. They will let her escape but then hunt her again and bit her. It's happen again, again and again, until Alice found her almost dying in the middle of the woods.

"It just hard for me not to think about it." She said.

"I believe we will found out soon who are they." She said wrapping her hand around her the pixie-like Vampire.

"What if you and I go shopping tomorrow? I kinda need a view piece of clothes." Alice eyes where shine and she was beaming.

Meanwhile in the woods the four winged creatures were sat at the three.

"Why did you do that?" Asked the small one.

"I know she has a vision of us arrived, so it's better to give her some head out." The other girl said.

"Serah, did you do what I told you?" She asked when another figure appeared.

"It's all done. Everything is done. I even installed games equipment for all of you. I don't know why you and Aria love that so much." She said.

"We love to kick the boys butt. That' s all." The small girl said with a smirked in her face.

"Oh, and I enrolled us in school where the Veggie Vamps went." There were a chorus of groaned while the tall one just laughed.