Chapter 5-He's Always On My Mind.

Hey everyone I feel like shit for not updating in such a long time. I get so sidetracked with school and soccer that i just don't have much time to update. I hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's a bit short.

Tyler's POV~

I woke up to the alarm clock ringing and slowly and almost painfully rolled out of bed. I made my way toward the bathroom to wake up and get ready for school. As I was getting ready I found my mind continuously wandering to that adorable small boy, that boy that I can not get out of my head, that boy named Cody Miller.

I'm still utterly shocked about the confession. Of course I've had countless of girls do the same and have never thought anything of it...but never a guy. I know that having a guy confess should honestly freak me out but all I find myself doing is wishing I could once again see his beautiful eyes looking into mine. Shaking myself out if my thoughts I hurriedly went to school.

I spent the whole day keeping my eyes out for Cody the one person to have captures my attention in a long time. The day continued to pass on and by the time lunch came around there was still no sign of Cody. I went and grab my lunch after waiting in the lunch line for god only knows how long. I swiftly made it over to my usually table already seeing Ben, Jonathan, and Daniel seated and digging into their food. Sitting down I turned toward the guys and asked 'Hey have any of you guys seen that Cody kid today?' A simultaneous 'no' was the response. With a mouth full of food Jonathan simply asked a question that had me freezing in my seat 'Why are you so interested in the kid anyways? You've never even knew who he was yesterday. What's with the sudden interest?' I quickly cleared my thought and muttered a response of 'No particular reason. Just hadn't seen him today...' I spent the rest of the lunch period half spaced out to the conversation between my three friends. When the bell rang I went back to class and the day continued to slowly drag on and on. By the end of the day my head was still jam packed with...yep you guessed it Cody Miller. This boy I thought is going to be the absolute death of me. I just didn't know what to do but I remembered I had to get to football practice and if I didn't get it together I was going to be late and coach wouldn't be happy at all. During practice I still couldn't think about anything beside the cute little boy that confessed his love to me. As a result I found myself running laps due to the coach thinking I wasn't focused on football and I need some "personal time" to think about what I want...and boy did I think. I came to a realization that I felt something for Cody Miller and would do anything to make him mine. So I took a shower in the locker room and headed to the front office to ask the lady for the address of the one and only Cody Miller. It took a little persuasion and charm, but I soon found myself in my way to my desired destination. When I pulled up into his drive way a took in a shuttering breath and went and knocked on the door. I felt myself begin to sweat when no one answered right away and knocked a second time. When the door opened I came face to face with the boy who has been occupying my thoughts all day and boy was I shocked by what I saw. His 1975 t-shirt was loose but snug enough to show off his slim build and the shorts made my member start to stiffen when I could clearly and easily see his bubble butt that was perfectly shaped. My gaze was purely lustful but when I saw him audibly gulp I shook myself of the thoughts and gave him my signature smirk.

In a husky voice I asked him 'are you going to let me in?' he stuttered over his words and instead answered with a quick wild shake of his head indicating yes. I stepped inside and he closed the door behind me and shyly went and sat on the couch and motioned for me to follow. I sat down on the couch with a bit of space in between us and simply stared at him. All of the sudden his head shot up making me jump a bit and I resettled my gaze upon him. Cody than started talking really fast the only words I could pick up where 'sorry, didn't mean it, don't hate me...' However, it was the single tear dripping softly and slowly down his perfectly shaped cheek only to drop of his chin into his shirt. That one tear snapped me out of whatever work I was in and unconsciously I found myself leaning forward. I vaguely heard Cody ask me 'What are you doing?' but I paid him no mind and continued on my mission my gazed locked on his luscious plump full lips wonder just what they would feel like and knowing I was soon to find out...

.................................................................

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

&

RATE

.................................................................

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!!I AM SOOOOO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WANTED TO DO WITH THIS CHAPTER AND HAD LIKE NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE FOR AWHILE...I hope that I have more time to write since it's summer but I have no idea how busy I will be with my new job I got and soccer.
😢😢😢😢😢😢