206

Gerald's pov
I got tagged so many fucking times in this damn photo of gab and some dj kid. It pissed me the fuck off, I had just left the hotel to meet up with someone But my ass is going back.

When I got back to the hotel I saw gabby there "you're back early"

"What the fuck is this shit Gabriella, I give my all to you and this is what I get in fucking return. You are fucking cheating on me, do you even love me" I asked showing her my phone with the photo on there

"First, Of course I love you or else I wouldn't have dealt with your shit and married you and second That's a photo from two years ago, that's the night I turned 21" she explained "a couple days after, is when I met you, so thanks for having such faith in me"

"How do I know that's from two years ago?" I asked

She rolled her eyes "do you want me to call Dillon to confirm it?"

"So you have his number? Why do you have his number?" I asked

She stood up and snapped "Gerald I have friends okay, and my friends are not only females, I can have guy friends just like how you can have female friends"

"This is getting sad, you really don't even trust me. You act as if I'm using you, as if I don't want to be with you. I married you Gerald, we bought a house together, I've had sex with you numerous amounts of times, I've been there for you when no one was and for god sakes I'm having a child with you. Doesn't that prove my love for you?" She asked "if that doesn't show that I love you, I don't know what possibly will. Now let me take a nap"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have overreacted, I was just scared of losing you. You mean the world to me and seeing you with someone else hurts me" I explained "I love you"

She smiled "I love you too"

I laid down with her and just spooned her, I held her tiny stomach and rubbed it

I kissed her stomach and whispered "daddy loves whoever is in there right now"

I felt gab laugh and it made me smile

Damn