Veronica Lodge

Veronica Lodge was, as far as she knew, just a normal teenage girl. Today was her first day of senior year and, like most girls, she was really dreading it. Well, she liked the fact that it was senior year therefore the last year of high school, but it was still the first day back after the holidays. Ugh, hell. She wanted to keep spending her days carefree in Archie's arms while getting into trouble with her parents. Now THAT was heaven. Which is why she called school hell. Oh well though, it was a necessary evil. Very evil. The most evil. More evil than- shit i'm getting off track. Today was the first day and she was gonna kill it, no matter how much it sucked.

6:30am, the holidays are officially over. This is what she thought to herself as she turned over in her luxury king size bed to turn off her alarm placed on her nightstand. She could already feel the pain of leaving her safe haven even if she hadn't even moved yet. Why does school need to exist?? It hadn't even started yet and she already felt dreadful about it. Like, more than usual. She had this feeling in the pit of her stomach that this year would be a hard one... ugh, great.

"Do i even really need an education?? I could just drop this and start working for my dad. Besides, i'm rich.. why do i even need to worry about it?? Hjhshfucshueh uuuuuuughhhhhhhh"

This is what she thought to herself every day before school, and today it was worse since it was the day after the holidays.

But, like every day, she remembered who was talking. She was Veronica fucking Mars- wait no lemme try again. She was Veronica fucking Lodge!!! She could do this easy peasy lemon squeasy, or make it seem like it was even if it was difficult difficult lemon difficult. She was a savage and she would prove it.

Suddenly, as if she was in a tv show or a movie, she got up and threw the blankets off of her body while imagining that it would look cool if it was in slomo. Let's do this.

So she got up and got ready, picking out a great outfit for the day. After 10 minutes of looking through her wardrobe meticulously, she finally found a good one: a navy blue crop top accompanied by her favourite dark tweed skirt and black heels. To top it all off, she took her white pearl necklace given to her by her dad. Even if it was given to her by an -pardon my french - asshole, it reminded her of a time where her family was still happy, and none of the drama had ruined it. Believe it or not, her family used to be a normal happy family (that hapened to be very rich). But when her father got arrested, Veronica uncovered some of the secret dealings he made which completely erased any respect she had for him. She only wore it because she believed that it brought her luck, even though she knew that type of stuff was probably nonsense. Archie said so anyway.

(Here's the outfit)

(Back to story)

After 20 minutes of getting ready and putting makeup on, she finally went downstairs for breakfast. The time was still good and she could relax, granted she didn't take more than 10 minutes. She hoped that her parents wouldn't be there to eat with her, it's always so awkward when they're around. 

As she arrived into the dining room, she immediately saw her two parents whispering about something. She paused: why did they always have to whisper when they spoke? There was no one else in the room. It's actually super ominous... Way to be completely discrete guys, no one could tell you're discussing something secret *eye roll*.

-"Hello mother" she spoke out, interrupting their discussion. "Dad", she added so as to not completely ignore him. If you couldn't tell, she doesn't like him very much.

-"Good morning Veronica" her father answered with a condescending smile. "Join us, we were just discussing how your first day would go". She didn't know how she knew this was a lie. Maybe it was the fact that they were whispering. Why would they need to whisper if that was the subject of their conversation? Or hey maybe it was the fact that her mother was quiet and was looking down the entire time he spoke. Now that's what you call love kids.

-"I'm okay, I was just passing to take a waffle. I'm going to be late if i stay too long, and i wouldn't want to be late on the first day right?" Veronica said with a slightly challenging tone in her voice. She really didn't want to stay, especially if they were lying about what they were doing (which they did all the time it was actually ridiculous).

-"Ok then, see you after school"

Being all tough around her parents was actually really scary, and it was in times like these that she wanted Be- Archie - I meant Archie - by her side more than ever. She could always fake how confident she was, that didn't mean she was feeling it. Her home situation was less than ideal, and she couldn't do anything about it. All she could do was pretend that she was fine with it, even if it was killing her inside. She shared a little with Archie but he wouldn't understand. She was glad he didn't actually, she wouldn't wish that type of pain upon anyone. I mean sure, his mother left him when he was young. But at least him and his father are happy, unlike her and her parents. It was all just complicated

She had been with Archie since the start of Junior year, when he asked her out by telling her how much time he'd spent over the summer thinking about how much he wanted to be with her. God he was cute, and hella good looking too. I mean, his body was heavenly and his hair was just goals (yes hair is very important to me just sh and keep reading), not to mention he was a total sweetheart. He was the perfect boyfriend. There are two types of "perfect boyfriends": one is the sweet caring bad boy, and the other is the sweet and caring jock. Don't lie, you've dreamt about one of those before if you're into boys. Archie was the jock, the muscular, strong, teddy bear jock. They'd been dating for a year now and nothing had changed, it still felt new and exciting. I mean yeah, the fact that he didn't like Friends was a downer, but she still liked him anyway. Yeah he fucked up from time to time, but he always owned up to his mistakes, and that's really attractive in a guy. She was going to marry this guy and become a lawyer, so she had to put up with his small mishaps.

After grabbing her waffle, she grabbed her bag and quicly headed towards the front door. Once outside, she let out a sigh of relief. Great start to a great day am i right? Come on, she thought to herself. I can do this.

****

Hey!! So here's the second chapter for y'all, hope you like it <3

It's like 2am and i'm still here why am i like this xdd

Good thing i don't have school tomorrow heh

Anywayyyyysss how are you guys liking this story so far?

I decided i wouldn't do the Betty and Ronnie chapters separated throughout the whole story, coz i thought it through and i realized just how complicated t would make everything. I only did it like this now as an introduction, so the story should get started soon.

Again, i'm really trying to make the chapters longer for you guys! Is over 1000 ok? Is it too little or too much? Let me know coz i need to know this stuff

Anyways, make sure to vote for the story and follow me, i'd really appreciate it <3

Good night guys