We headed downstairs and we saw Rob and Grandma already awake, "Good morning, dearies" My grandma said.

"Morning Granny" I waved and headed to the table to have cereal.

"Morning Miss Rose" Sonic said to my Grandma.

"You're a werehog again I see" Rob saw Sonic back in his true form.

"Yeah, the wolf is back" He joked and I giggled at this.

"I'll turn the TV on" I headed to the TV and turned it on.

"This just in, Nack Weasel or known as Fang, has just been arrested for illegally hunting moose in the woods and skinned them without permission" The news said.

"Guys, look" I told the others to see the news.

"Damn, he's in jail now?" Sonic said while watching the news.

"I believe so. He deserves it" I said, watching Nack being brought to a police car on TV.

"Karma is a bitch. Last month I warned him that if does something illegal, bad luck is on him. But he never listens. That's what he gets for not listening" Rob chuckled.

"Yeah totally. Now I hope he gets months prison" I said. Because I get very pissed off with Nack hunting animals for no reason except for using their fur skin for decorations.

"At least he didn't get me, Amy; I'm glad I didn't become a rug" Sonic walks up to me.

"Amy and Sonic. You two seem to form a spark out of your friendship, isn't it?" Rob got between us.

"A spark?" Sonic and I gasped at the same time.

"You know it's obvious, guys" Rob smirks.

"Uhh....it's nothing like that! We're just friends" Sonic and I said at the same time, again.

"Now don't deny it" Rob didn't buy it.

Grandma stood in his way, "Rob, stop teasing them please"

"I'm not teasing. I'm just saying that these two have been getting along for like more than a week" Rob said. He does have a point that Sonic and I were getting along pretty well.

"Okay then" Grandma shrugs it off. Sonic and I look at each other chuckling nervously.

(Sonic's POV)

I have to admit that Rob was right that Amy and I were getting along pretty well. But I still don't think I have romantic feelings for Amy because I know she doesn't have romantic feelings for me. Hedgehog and werehog don't fall in love. I just can't think of that. It would be so weird.

"In other news, a predator has killed a farmer's goats and pigs during the night. Police suspects it was a bear judging the bite marks" I heard the news again. I looked at the TV and saw the corpses of pigs there, but these claw and bite marks are too small to be from a bear. It looked more like a canine's. It can't be a werehog and it also can't be me because I don't kill creatures. Whoever it is it's a cold blooded killer, I better protect Amy and her family.

"I don't think it's a bear" I said to Amy.

"What is it?" Amy asked me.

"It's a vicious creature more dangerous than werehogs" I said, but I don't know if I'm right.

"We better go search for it" Amy said.

"Are you insane?! You'll get yourself killed!" I got worried.

"I'm coming with you guys" Rob said, taking his bow and arrows.

"This could be dangerous, guys. What if this predator is a lot deadlier than any other wild predators we know?" I said, I don't want them getting killed by an unknown killer. Even I am scared of this unknown killer too because I never fight predators in the wild. Well, only when I do this for defense.

"Then we work as a team" Rob said.

"That's a thing. If this predator attacked the creatures last night it probably did it at night time because people can't see in the dark. I have night vision too because I'm a werehog and I can see in the dark of night. And I know you guys can't see in the dark" I said to them.

"Then that's why we need you to find it" Amy placed her hand on my chest.

I held Amy's hand gently, "You're right Ames. Let's go" I said.

"Take good care of my grandkids" Amy's grandma said to me.

"I promise you Miss Rose. They'll be fine" I assured her before we left.

-

As we got into the forest, I had to be keeping an eye on both Amy and Rob, who brought his bow and arrows with him, "Sonikku, you smell something?" Amy asked.

"No, nothing. Wait, I smell something. It smells like....Ah man! Never mind!" I moved away from smelling something that I did not want it stuck in my nose. I know it's a skunk and I really hate skunks. Amy and Rob smelled it too and hides as well.

"Ah, man. It's so hard to breathe in that nasty smell" Rob holding his nose.

"Smell like rotten eggs!" Amy held a napkin for her nose. Soon the skunk went away and we continued our search.