It Was Fate

Hey guys so first off I just wanna say that this is my first book that I've written, I hope you enjoy it and thanks for choosing It Was Fate!!!

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
My phone buzzed in my pocket so I picked it up and read the text "party Saturday, u going"-Angie. Angie is my best friend and she drags me to every party that she hears of. I text her "fine,but I have to be home by 10:00. It takes her a while to respond but she finally texts me this "deal".

TWO DAYS LATER

As I look at myself in the mirror I see how much I've changed over the years. I guess when I was younger I was a "goody goody". I never skipped school and never went to parties. Well not these kind anyway. I would go to birthday parties, if that counts.So anyway what do I wear to the party? I know what about my cyan dress with 3in heels. Show stopper right? Yeah. When i get there Angie is in her turquoise dress and 4in heels. We hop in her car and drive over. I had about 2-3 drinks and Angie, well who could keep count. We had a good time. If anything Angie was the party animal not me. Angie was drunk but I couldn't really tell. I asked if she was OK to drive and she said "yeah I'm totally fine." We take off down the road and I close my eyes to kinda rest, you know? It was a mistake to let Angie drive. I woke up to the jerk of the car hitting the tree, with a branch lodged in the window, and Angie's arm. When I woke up I was in a hospital with an I.V in my arm and a neck brace on. I overheard the doctors talking about a surgical procedure to get the branch out of Angie's arm. I see a flash and now i'm in a cemetery. People are gathered around a woman around the age of 39-42ish. I go over to the grave (not like its my business) and I fall to the ground at the name of the dead corpse. It reads - Here lies Karlie Williams. Born 1987-2024. She died a death that no one will forget. It's me!!!Flash I'm now back in the hospital watching Angie roll away to the operating room from my bed. I start having a panic attack. A nurse comes over to my bed and calms me down. OK I'm going crazy. Next I see a clear figure walking past me. He had old, torn clothing. "OK, now I'm really going crazy." flash. Now the whole hospital is gone. I am now outside of a little girls house. She is playing with her barbies inside on her bed. The girl is a blue eyed brunette. Her name is Annie. I see her all the time on the news. Annie Holloway. Missing persons report. Missing since 1986. Her parents are outside preparing dinner on the grill. Mmm, hamburgers my absolute favorite. I saw the parents next. They were fighting. About what? I couldn't here anyone, I can just see them. Next the father grabs the knife. He actually killed his own wife. The mother of their kid! Next he goes into Annie's room. He takes out the bloody knife again. I see him let his anger out. But I see a flash before I can see anything else. Although I am curious if he'd do that to his own daughter I think I already know whats going to happen. Wait what? Flash. Again back to the same place. Annie's house. I see her father dragging two bodies covered in a dark brown bed sheet into a hole. flash. "Um doctor?""yes?""do know a missing girl names Annie" "oh yes she has been missing for a while now." "Well would I be considered crazy if I told you I know where she is?" "nurse? what have you been giving Karlie?" "nothing that would make her say that." "No I swear! I know, where she is. I can tell you!" "nurse, put her under." flash as soon as they put me under I saw the father. He was piling dirt over them to cover them up. I catch a glance of the street name, it says Blossom Street. "Ok so I know the street now, but there must be a million Blossom Streets." I look at surroundings that might be there today. A few parks and a sign that says garage sale 15 Apple Lane, Missouri 4:30- 5:30p.m. I keep looking to find some other building or something that I might know. Hey, there's the factory we learned about. The one that burned down. I think it was the paper factory. Yeah it was.Wait, it can't be.No way..... It is. Before I moved to Maine, I lived in Missouri. I was like 3, but my family always used to go to Phil's. A bakery. Now I know where I am. Flash I'm back. I shout " I know where she is!!!!!!!!!" " what?" " Doctor, I know you won't believe me but I know where Annie Holloway is..........

Ok so we all know the doctors wouldn't believe me if I told them that I saw the past. So what could I tell them if they asked how I knew? If I tell then they might treat me like a guinea pig.

"Nurse, how much medicine are you giving patient 3B?" "None right now doctor" "Ok Karlie. Then tell me where she is." " well I had this dream........ See, I used to live in Missouri, before I moved here. This dream was about my past I guess. ( kinda lying). See My family used to go to Phil's bakery every weekend for pastries. It was a little treat I guess. Then I saw a house... I saw a man arguing with his wife about divorce, and how the woman wanted their daughter. After that the man lost it and killed his wife. Then he went into the house and dragged out a tiny body covered in a bed sheet with an extra bed sheet on top of her for the woman." "Ok Miss Karlie.... How do you know this was Annie's house?" Well, how about you go look up her address if you don't believe me. Because I think the address I remember is 28 Blossom Street." " ok I will." * types* " um..... Nurse?" " yes doctor?" " send miss Karlie to the mental health room please." "Yes doctor." " Wait..... Where are you bringing me?" " Karlie, I don't know I you already know this, but you might have a life saving gift........"